Farrington Series Replacement Toilet Parts

by Universal Rundle

The Farrington toilet has the standard lines that transcend time and keep it from looking dated, so it really makes sense to repair rather than replace this classic. Whether you need a trip lever, or the flush valve, you'll find it here on PlumbingSupply.com®! Need other Universal Rundle parts? Click here.

Farrington two-piece toilet

Replacement Parts for Farrington Series Toilet
Two-Piece Model - Tank 4443

Farrington toilet parts

Model & Service Years Description Part # Price & Quantity
Farrington Toilet
Model: 4443
Made after Feb. 1994
Ballcock - replaced by 400A
- Click here for 400A repair parts
138 $10.92
Flush Valve 233 Discontinued
Alternative Solution "Will Fit" Flush Valve
Please Note: "Will Fit" flush valve will need to be cut down to height of original valve. Altered valves are non-returnable.
Float Rod (7") 127 Discontinued
Float Ball 102 $3.52
Trip Lever - Chrome - Replaced by "Will-Fit" Trip Lever 314 $21.50

- OR - View Cart

Not sure which model toilet you have? Try looking under the toilet tank lid or inside of the toilet tank.

Related Items & Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. "I installed a new fill valve and my new valve comes on (and then goes off) for a few seconds about once per hour?"
A. This could be caused by many things. The most common is with a Fluidmaster 400. This is a great valve but be sure to install the 1/4" tube per their instructions. Use the clip that comes with it and do not just stick it into the overflow tube or it will go on and off every so often by itself. If that isn't it, take some food coloring and place it in your tank. Wait a few hours and if some of the color has gone into the bowl then you probably need a new flapper.

Have questions about toilet parts or toilet repair?

Toilet Repair Information & FAQs

return to top ↑

Copyright© 1995-2019 PlumbingSupply.com.
All Rights Reserved.