Quick PVC Repair Fittings
Contractor time savers
When you need to repair a connection quickly, but need the strength of a glued fitting, you want the KwikRepair replacement fittings, offered to you by PlumbingSupply.com®
! With their easy in-line installation, and multiple styles and sizes, you'll find just what you need right here. When you need an easy solution to install or repair sprinkler pipes that are just not lining up correctly then the Flexible Landscape Couplings can be the answer you are hoping for. Looking for additional pipe fittings? Click here
Flexible Landscape Coupling
Flexible Landscape Coupling features:
- Landscapers, sprinkler installers, handy persons, farmers and home owners will appreciate these Flexible Landscape Couplings
- Turn a nightmare situation into a sweet dream solution
- Broken pipes can easily be repaired even if the two ends will no longer line up
- Constructed from flexible PVC
- Versatile 18" length provides incredible flexibility
- Ideal for sprinkler systems. Not for constant pressure applications
- Designed for underground use
- Couplings glue over PVC Schedule 40 piping
- Not for potable drinking water
- 150 PSI maximum working pressure
- For use with cold water applications
Now there is a simple solution for connecting sprinkler pipes with issues. Awkward or odd angled corners can easily be resolved and pipe connected. Tree roots in the trench? Not a problem! The Flexible Landscape Couplings can be maneuvered over or under it. These nifty flexible couplings can help you make pipe connections when the piping has become offset and normal fittings are unable to easily correct the problem.
Order 10, 50, 100 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Quick and Easy PVC Repair Fittings
KwikRepair™ PVC Fittings - One-piece PVC line repair and fitting replacement
Quick Repair Fitting Features & Benefits:
- Sliding sleeves make it great for limited space applications
- Permanently replaces defective fittings or adds to an existing system
- Fits both schedule 40 & 80 PVC
- Total solvent weld seal helps make installation a breeze
- Sleeves slide and glue onto pipe, eliminating bending or flexing of pipe for in-line repair or replacement
- Easy installation saves on time and money
- Available in multiple sizes and types
- No o-ring design means it's less prone to leaking or failure
Quick Repair PVC Couplers
Quick Repair PVC 90° Elbows
Quick Repair PVC Tees
Quick Repair PVC Tees - Threaded
PVC Pipe Tubing Cutters
- Cuts up to 1" PVC pipe - all schedules!
- Cuts up to 1" CPVC pipe
- Ratchet cutting for ease of use
- Durable metal handle stands up to the toughest jobs
- Ratchet action for quick cuts
- Virtually perfect right angle cuts
- Hardened steel blade
- Dozens of other uses
- Cuts up to 2" PVC
Need a PVC cutter for larger diameter pipes?
Check out our Rotary Pipe Cutters
Glues & Cements
Red Hot Blue Glue
- The finest PVC solvent cement available
- Red hot is ideal for quick pressurization and demanding conditions
- Designed to be used on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe through 6", and schedule 80 up to 4"
- Medium-bodied, very fast set, blue in color
- Works in wet or cold condition applications
- NSF approved for potable water, suitable for gas piping, electrical conduit, drain waste & vents (DWV), and flexible PVC
- Application brush included
- 3 year shelf life
- Made in USA
PVC Glue / Cement
- Works great on PVC pipe & fittings Sch.40 & Sch.80 up to 6" in diameter
- Suitable for potable water, sewer, drain, waste & vent systems
- Reduced solvent emissions
- Medium bodied
- Brush / dauber included in can
- Made in USA
Note: glues cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories.
To ensure our customers receive fresh products, our glues / cements are non-returnable.
Related Items & Accessories
Easy Installation Diagram
KwikRepair PVC Working Pressure Ratings (Water @ 60°F)
||Pressure Rating (PSI)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does the cutout length mean?"
A. It is the size you need to cut out of your existing line in order to install one of these quick repair fittings.
Q. "Are these fittings permanent?"
A. Yes, these quality repair fittings are glued into place and designed for permanent replacement of defective fittings.
Q. "What is LO-V.O.C.?"
A. LO-V.O.C. cements produce significantly less amounts of "V.O.C.'s". V.O.C. stands for "volatile organic compounds", which are unhealthy when breathed or induced. V.O.C.'s also diminish air quality. Please read and follow all directions carefully when applying these cements.
return to top ↑
Copyright© 1995-2017 PlumbingSupply.com.
All Rights Reserved.