Shop super handy plumbing tools to help make your next home improvement job easier! When looking for that hard to find bibb seat tool, sleeve puller, handle puller, wrench, or torch, be sure to check right here. Stock your tool box with plumbing-related tools from PlumbingSupply.com®, your source for plumbing tools, hard-to-find plumbing products, and much, much more.
"Only in a fool's world, would jewels be worth more than tools." - Grasshopper
click any of the images below to be directed to that section
We do not take back (even slightly) used tools as we do not sell used tools.
Moen Faucet Stem and Cartridge Puller
If you have ever moaned about removing a Moen cartridge, this is the removing tool for you!
Stem & Cartridge Puller - $22.10
"BIG YANK" Faucet Handle Puller
- Helps pull stubborn handles off of faucets
- One piece forged drive bracket helps prevent thread stripping ensuring greater threading torque for those corroded, hard to remove, handles
- Long, 5" adjustable grip fingers fit small and large handles
- 4" bracket width allows the adjustable fingers to fit around larger style handles
- Available with compression sleeve puller for enhanced functionality
"BIG YANK SR." Faucet Handle Puller
- The only handle puller that grips faucet handles with 3 fingers
- One piece forged drive bracket helps prevent thread stripping
- Greater threading torque for hard to remove handles
- Notches in bracket keeps gripper fingers from sliding apart
- Designed for the professional
- 5" gripper fingers
- Available with compression sleeve puller for enhanced functionality
Zinc Plated Compression Sleeve Puller
- Removes 1/2" (5/8" OD) copper tubing compression sleeves
- Inexpensive alternative, especially if you already own a handle puller
- For use with handle pullers shown above
Simple to use: Unscrew the compression nut and remove the angle (or straight) stop. Insert the small end of the compression sleeve puller into the end of the 1/2" N (5/8" OD) copper pipe. Use a handle puller and place the gripper fingers around the outside of the compression nut. Adjust the faucet handle and put the center drive post through the center hole of the compression sleeve puller. As you turn the handle clockwise, the faucet handle puller will slide the compression nut and sleeve off of the outside of the copper pipe.
Compression Sleeve Puller - $6.64
Pedestal Sink Wrench
- Offset design for user friendly trap slip joint nut removal
- Keep pedestal sink in place while reaching trap slip joint nuts
- Helps installation or removal of drain line slip joint connections
- Makes the next to impossible to reach trap slip joint nut possible!
- Available in 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" sizes
- See where to use a pedestal sink wrench
Basin Buddy Universal Basin Nut Wrench
- "Cutaway" fits around supply line and 1/2" faucet shank
- Precision machining allows even-pressure around nut to avoid stripping
- Unique slots in top of wrench fit 2, 3, & 4-wing PVC locknuts - it even fits brass ballcock nuts!
- Includes 3/8" ratchet adapter for easy use
- It even fits brass ballcock nuts (see below)
- See how this unique wrench works
Metal Ballcock Nuts
Basin Buddy Universal Basin Nut Wrench - $22.65
Garbage Disposer Wrench
- For releasing jammed garbage disposers
- 1/2" solid steel will prevent breaking from those really tough jams
- 10" length keeps your hands far from the blades of the disposer
- Wrench leg swivels for easy maneuverability through disposer sink flange
How to use: Turn off power to disposer. Slide wrench through sink flange. Swivel leg as needed to insert into disposer flange. Once inserted, push down slightly and turn handle to allow leg to wedge onto turntable between the swivel impellers. Turn handle until turntable moves freely. Remove the Disposer Wrench and touch the reset button of the disposer. Turn the power back on and test the disposer to make sure all is working correctly.
Garbage Disposer Wrench - $7.65
Maxclaw Rubber Strap Wrenches
- Industrial strength, nylon reinforced, self-locking strap
- Won't scratch or mar delicate surfaces
- Adapts to any shape
- 2 sizes to choose from
- Perfect for tub spouts, shower arms, water filters, oil filters, etc
- Purchase both wrenches in a kit for greater savings
- Learn how to use this great tool
5 Piece Socket Wrench Set
This 5 piece socket wrench set is most commonly used to remove recessed shower stems on two and three handle shower valves. It can also be used on other various faucet stems. The set has 10 different sizes to fit many of the different brands of shower stems.
- Great for installing or removing recessed valve stems
- Thin walled to fit into small openings
- Outside hex shape for using an adjustable wrench when the stem extends through the socket or extra leverage is needed
- Includes 1 turning bar, 1 retaining pin, & 5 sockets
- Socket sizes:
- 21/32" x 27/32"
- 29/32" x 31/32"
- 1-1/32" x 1-3/32"
- 1-5/32" x 1-9/32"
- 1-11/32" x 1-7/16"
Professional Plastic Pipe Shears
by Rothenberger ROCUT®
- Double- sided blade and ratchet support
- Rubber handle; secure grip
- Meshed cutting curve; minimum effort during cutting
- Rugged precise cutting of PVC, PP, PE, PEX, PB, and PVDF
- Automatic, button controlled opening of the blade
- Stainless steel blade with V-edge; precise right-angled cut
- Wide pipe support; pin-point precision without deformation
- Shear arms lockable in transport position
Compact Pipe and Tubing Cutters
- Compact design easily fits in tight spaces
- Automatically tightens and cuts as you turn it
- Cuts copper and PVC
- Your choice of 1/2" or 3/4" diameter cutter
Large Heavy Duty Plastic Pipe Cutter
Pro Tip: When using this ratchet cutter, when you initially ratchet the blade onto the pipe, sometimes it helps to rotate the blade slightly back and forth around the pipe allowing the blade to slice cut into the pipe before pushing the full ratchet action onto it. This can help provide a smoother cut and can help prevent older piping from being squeezed and snapping or breaking prematurely before it gets cut all the way through.
- Accurate right angle cuts on PVC and polyethylene pipe
- Ratchet action cutter slices through plastic pipe
- Faster, cleaner cuts than using a saw and leaves no burrs
- Hardened carbon steel blade provides longer lasting use
- Hooked jaw helps hold pipe in cutting position
- Cuts PVC up to 2" Schedule 40
- Cuts plastic pipes up to 2-1/2" (65 mm) OD
Deluxe Tube Benders
- Ideal for bending soft metal tubes of copper, steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Ergonomic round offset handles allow bends up to 180° (when starting at 90° angle)
- Calibrated angle markings appear every 15° with separate gauge marks for right (R), left (L) and normal (O)
- All metal parts are chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- TB3456 Quad Bender is ideal for plumbing and HVAC applications because it works on four different pipe sizes
Professional Plumbers Pliers
- Corrosion resistant double-hardened, chrome vanadium steel with black oxide finish
- Easily adjustable between 7 different sizes
- Secure anti-slip rubber handle grips
Faucet Seat Wrenches
- Budget style wrenches can help you remove and replace eroded, worn out brass or stainless steel seats in compression style shower, kitchen or lavatory faucets, and some hose bibbs
- One end hexagon shaped, other end square shaped (except for special diamond shaped wrench)
- Sold individually
Durable Pipe Saws
- Cuts PVC, ABS, wood and drywall
- Durable plastic handle
- Comfortable grip
- Flame hardened blade
- Available in two lengths to meet your needs
Tiny Tim Hacksaw
- Cuts steel and brass
- Vinyl grip handle
- Durable 6" blade & handle
- Proudly made in the USA
- Beaded cuff
- Ambidextrous (can wear on either hand)
- 3.15 mil thickness
- For single use only - great as a throw-away glove
One pair free with any purchase - simply check this box
If your shopping cart shows more than one pair then the price might not show zero (as in "free"). Simply change the quantity of the gloves to 1 (one) and it will reflect the price of "free."
The definitive guide to building a better plumbing business
Many plumbers work hard their whole lives without making the profit that they deserve. Many have never had any real training in how to deal with customers or how to sell products to make a better profit. This book seeks to change that.
With this book you'll learn:
- How to service your customers more completely on every job
- How to spot profit boosting opportunities and the art of selling your customers the high profit products they already want
- How to ask the right questions and target high profit business
- How to get repeat customers and stop "leaving money on the table"
"Whether you work for someone else or are in business for yourself, you will learn how to make more money for your pocket while growing a better customer base that will keep you working and making great profits even when times get tough and others are out of work. The techniques, tactics and skills that you need are all right here in this book."
"Profitable Plumbing" by Scott Gregg - $15.67
OR purchase $500 or more of plumbing products at one time and get one of these great books for FREE!
Check this box to add it to your order of $500 or more
Related Items & Accessories
return to top ↑