Shop super handy plumbing tools to help make your next home improvement job easier! When looking for that hard to find bibb seat tool, sleeve puller, handle puller, wrench, or torch, be sure to check right here. Stock your tool box with plumbing-related tools from PlumbingSupply.com®, your source for plumbing tools, hard-to-find plumbing products, and much, much more.
Moen Faucet Stem and Cartridge Puller
If you have ever moaned about removing a Moen cartridge, this is the removing tool for you!
- Removes Moen stems and cartridges from faucets and shower valves
- Removes cartridge even after only the center stem portion is removed
- Click here to see how this wrench works
Stem & Cartridge Puller = $22.12
to "Ram Bits" (fittings saver) - to metal nipple boxes
please note that we do not take back (even slightly) used tools as we do not sell used tools
"BIG YANK" Faucet Handle Puller
- Helps pull stubborn handles off of faucets
- One piece forged drive bracket helps prevent thread stripping ensuring greater threading torque for those corroded, hard to remove, handles
- Long, 5" adjustable grip fingers fit small and large handles
- 4" bracket width allows the adjustable fingers to fit around larger style handles
"BIG YANK SR." Faucet Handle Puller
- The only handle puller that grips faucet handles with 3 fingers
- One piece forged drive bracket helps prevent thread stripping
- Greater threading torque for hard to remove handles
- Notches in bracket keeps gripper fingers from sliding apart
- Designed for the professional
- 5" gripper fingers
Zinc Plated Compression Sleeve Puller
- Removes 1/2" (5/8" O.D.) copper tubing compression sleeves
- Inexpensive alternative, especially if you already own a handle puller
- For use with handle pullers shown above
Simple to use: Unscrew the compression nut and remove the angle (or straight) stop. Insert the small end of the compression sleeve puller into the end of the 1/2" N (5/8" O.D.) copper pipe. Use a handle puller and place the gripper fingers around the outside of the compression nut. Adjust the faucet handle and put the center drive post through the center hole of the compression sleeve puller. As you turn the handle clockwise, the faucet handle puller will slide the compression nut and sleeve off of the outside of the copper pipe.
Compression Sleeve Puller = $6.64
Compression Sleeve Puller
- Removes 1/2" N (5/8" O.D.) copper pipe compression sleeves (ferrules)
- Heavy duty pulling power
- Fully machined body and screw
- Position notched end of tool over compression nut, turn handle to push bullet shaped end into copper tube for easy compression sleeve removal
- Great for home repairs
- Angle stop not included (shown for demonstration purpose only)
Deluxe Compression Sleeve Puller = $27.10
- Easily removes 1/2" locknuts from faucet shanks
- Threads onto faucet shanks and cuts through rusted or corroded shank nuts as tool is tightened
- Will work if only three shank threads are showing
- Use a 3/8" ratchet (and extension if needed) to drive this tool up the shank for quicker results
- Cuts through opposite sides of the nut at different times, and nut halves fall off, or can easily be removed
- Ball thrust bearings - top swivels to keep cutter blades from turning as tool is tightened onto shank threads
- Heat treated cutter blades
- Durable black oxide finish
Quick Nutcracker = $39.53
Adjustable Internal Spud Wrench
- Great for removing or installing urinal and closet spuds
- Adjustable to work with all brass toilet spuds listed here
- Tightens inside spud to hold in place while external nut is tightened or loosened
Adjustable Internal Spud Wrench For 1-1/4" - 2" Spuds = $15.65
Basin Buddy Universal Basin Nut Wrench
- "Cutaway" fits around supply line and 1/2" faucet shank - view sample
- Precision machining allows even-pressure around nut to avoid stripping
- Unique slots in top of wrench fit 2, 3, & 4-wing PVC locknuts
- Includes 3/8" ratchet adapter
- It even fits brass ballcock nuts (see below)
- Click here to see how it works
- Color of the Basin Buddy may vary
Metal Ballcock Nuts
Basin Buddy Universal Basin Nut Wrench = $22.68
Telescoping Basin Wrench
- Easily maneuvered into tight awkward places where regular wrenches can't be used
- Extends from 9" to 16"
- Swivel jaw with spring
- Large jaw fits up to 2" locknuts
Telescoping Basin Wrench with Large Jaw = $24.04
Telescoping Basin Wrench
- Spring loaded reversible jaws
- Adjustable length from 9" to 15"
- Reaches into tight awkward places where regular wrenches can't be used
- Fits basin and toilet supply nuts and locknuts
Telescoping Basin Wrench = $15.02
Garbage Disposer Wrench
- For releasing jammed garbage disposers
- 1/2" solid steel will prevent breaking from those really tough jams
- 10" length keeps your hands far from the blades of the disposer
- Wrench leg swivels for easy maneuverability through disposer sink flange
How to use: Turn off power to disposer. Slide wrench through sink flange. Swivel leg as needed to insert into disposer flange. Once inserted, push down slightly and turn handle to allow leg to wedge onto turntable between the swivel impellers. Turn handle until turntable moves freely. Remove the Disposer Wrench and touch the reset button of the disposer. Turn the power back on and test the disposer to make sure all is working correctly.
Garbage Disposer Wrench = $7.65
No - Hub Torque Wrench
60 Inch Pounds
- Takes the guesswork out of tightening no-hub couplings
- Turn in a clockwise direction for proper torque measurement. Tool ratchets when turned counterclockwise
- When the band screw is tightened to 60 inch pounds torque, the wrench ratchets so the handle will continue to turn but the drive socket will not
- Retractable lever used to un-tighten screws
- Chrome vanadium socket
- Fits 5/16" hex-headed screws
No-Hub Torque Wrench - $29.03
Maxclaw - Rubber Strap Wrench
- Industrial strength, nylon reinforced, self-locking strap
- Won't scratch or mar delicate surfaces
- Adapts to any shape
- 2 sizes to choose from
- Perfect for tub spouts, shower arms, water filters, oil filters, etc
- Purchase both wrenches in a kit for greater savings
5 Piece Socket Wrench Set
This 5 piece socket wrench set is most commonly used to remove recessed shower stems on two and three handle shower valves. It can also be used on other various faucet stems. The set has 10 different sizes to fit many of the different brands of shower stems.
- Great for installing or removing recessed valve stems
- Thin walled to fit into small openings
- Outside hex shape for using an adjustable wrench when the stem extends through the socket or extra leverage is needed
- Includes 1 turning bar, 1 retaining pin, & 5 sockets
- Socket sizes:
- 21/32" x 27/32"
- 29/32" x 31/32"
- 1 1/32" x 1 3/32"
- 1 5/32" x 1 9/32"
- 1 11/32" x 1 7/16"
5 Piece Socket Wrench Set = $14.50
Sockets available separately
Heavy Duty Water Heater Element Removal Wrench
- Removes those stubborn water heater elements
- Designed for use with a 1/2" ratchet
- In a pinch use a screwdriver through side holes or with a pipe wrench
- For 1-1/2" element hex nuts
- Heavy duty construction
Water Heater Element Wrench = $10.27
to water heater elements
Eureka Cleanout Plug Wrench
- Strong, malleable iron
- Fits almost every slotted or square countersunk cleanout plug
- Convenient tool for any drain cleaning professional
Eureka Cleanout Plug Wrench = $16.81
Radiator Spud Wrench
- Universal fit to use with many differ brands of radiators
- Great tool to keep handy for when needed.
Radiator Spud Wrench = $12.94
Four in One Key
aka: Universal Stop Key
- 4-IN-1 great for hose bibbs and so much more
- Fits square stems: 1/4"; 9/32"; 5/16"; and 11/32"
Four In One Key = $5.49
Professional Plastic Pipe Shears
by Rothenberger ROCUT®
- Double- sided blade and ratchet support
- Rubber handle; secure grip
- Meshed cutting curve; minimum effort during cutting
- Rugged precise cutting of PVC, PP, PE, PEX, PB, and PVDF
- Automatic, button controlled opening of the blade
- Stainless steel blade with V-edge; precise right-angled cut
- Wide pipe support; pin-point precision without deformation
- Shear arms lockable in transport position
Compact Pipe and Tubing Cutters
- Compact design easily fits in tight spaces
- Automatically tightens and cuts as you turn it
- Cuts copper and PVC
- Your choice of 1/2" or 3/4" diameter cutter
for Pasco #4676 Ratchet Cutter
- Cuts up to 1" copper and PVC
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Designed specifically to fit the 4676 ratchet cutter
Stainless Steel Blade ONLY for #4676 Cutter = $15.83
Super Cut Deluxe Threading Kit
- Super cut ratchet handle for 14" - 1-1/4" die heads
- Quick change die heads NPT - 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Super steel pipe cutter for up to 1-1/4" pipe
- Water pump pliers - 10"
- Heavy duty pipe wrench - 14"
- Teflon tape
- Plastic case
Deluxe Threading Kit = $380.10
Large Heavy Duty Plastic Pipe Cutter
- Accurate right angle cuts on PVC and polyethylene pipe
- Ratchet action cutter slices through plastic pipe
- Faster, cleaner cuts than using a saw and leaves no burrs
- Hardened carbon steel blade provides longer lasting use
- Hooked jaw helps hold pipe in cutting position
- Cuts PVC up to 2" Schedule 40
- Cuts plastic pipes up to 2 1/2" (65 mm) O.D.
Helpful Hint: When using this ratchet cutter, when you initially ratchet the blade onto the pipe, sometimes it helps to rotate the blade slightly back and forth around the pipe allowing the blade to slice cut into the pipe before pushing the full ratchet action onto it. This can help provide a smoother cut and can help prevent older piping from being squeezed and snapping or breaking prematurely before it gets cut all the way through.
Deluxe Tube Benders
- Ideal for bending soft metal tubes of copper, steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Ergonomic round offset handles allow bends up to 180° (when starting at 90° angle)
- Calibrated angle markings appear every 15° with separate gauge marks for right (R), left (L) and normal (O)
- All metal parts are chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- TB3456 Quad Bender is ideal for plumbing and HVAC applications because it works on four different pipe sizes
Professional-Grade Water Pump Pliers®
by Rothenberger ROLOCK
- Durable, double hardened, chrome vanadium steel with black oxide finish resists corrosion
- Patented enclosed, adjusting lock system provides fast selection of the opening size with the touch of a button
- Multi-purpose jaws grip round, flat, square or hex-shaped items
- 14 groove opening capacity of 2-1/3"
- secure anti-slip rubber handle grips
Professional Plumbers Pliers
- Corrosion resistant double hardened, chrome vanadium steel with black oxide finish
- Easily adjustable between 7 different sizes
- Secure anti-slip rubber handle grips
- Left hand threads - sure grip
- Fits most seat sizes
- Works like a spiral easy-out
- Even works on stripped seats
- Made in the U.S.A.
"The Best" Bibb Seat Tool = $13.44
Helps to easily remove and replace worn brass or stainless steel seats.
Bibb Seat Tool Kit Includes:
- 1 - 3/8" x 7/16" ratcheting box wrench
- 1 - Small hex/large hex tapered bibb seat tool
- 1 - Small square/large square tapered bibb seat tool
- 1 - Small square/large square no taper bibb seat tool
Seat Extractor Set = $17.39
Choose one or all. Each seat wrench type sold individually. Budget style seat wrenches can help you remove and replace eroded, worn out brass or stainless steel seats in compression style shower, kitchen or lavatory faucets, and some hose biibs.
Faucet Seat Wrenches - Each Sold Individually
one end hexagon shaped, other end square shaped
(except for special diamond shaped wrench)
Handy Hand Grabbing Tool
- 24" overall length
- 4 durable prongs
- Extremely flexible - fits in hard-to-reach spots
- Picks up small, medium, even large objects with ease
Handy Grabbing Tool = $7.15
Durable Pipe Saws
- Cuts PVC, ABS, wood and drywall
- Durable plastic handle
- Comfortable grip
- Flame hardened blade
- Cuts steel and brass
- Vinyl grip handle
- Durable 6" blade & handle made in the U.S.A.
- Perfect for cutting wood and metal
- 6" steel blades
- Includes 5 extra blades
6" Junior Hacksaw Frame = $7.65
This Tee Extractor features:
- Tee fabrication made easy!
- Make your own tees where you need them in less than a minute
- Professional look, no scratches or burns
- No need to purchase or stock tee fittings
- Create 3/8" N, 1/2" N, 3/4" N, and 1" N tees on soft copper, hard copper, and on aluminum tubing
- Extracts copper material uniformly and precisely to allow tee connection installation
- Compact design allows installation of tees or branches in tight places
- Extraction can be done on existing and installed pipe
- Kit includes ratchet, tee extractors, automatic 42 unidrill, cam pincer & carrying case
Have you ever thought you finished the job only to find out you missed a needed branch tee? The Tee Extractor Kit lets you fabricate tee's wherever you need them. Save time and money by spending less time measuring and soldering extra joints. You can even install your piping and then put the tees where you want or need them. Precise equipment for fast, burr-free drilling without the need for center punching the pipe first and then providing exact pipe insertion depth for perfect tees every time.
"TEE Extractor Kit" = $813.33
These Polybutylene Copper Crimp Ring Tools are factory set to provide proper crimp connections on older polybutylene copper insert fittings.
Over time and normal use these tools will need to be re-calibrated and each Copper Crimp Ring Tool includes an adjustment wrench and gauge. The gauge is to be used occasionally on completed crimps so the user will know when the tool needs to be re-calibrated. As long as the completed crimp properly lines up with the gauge then there is no need to adjust the tool.
- Calibrated to apply recommended force needed for a leak free crimp connection
- Use with annealed copper crimp rings
- Compatible with older polybutylene copper insert fittings
- Includes instructions, gauge and adjustment wrench
3/8" Polybutylene Copper Crimp Ring Tool = $84.35
Limited to stock, while supplies last!
These maintenance mats are Proudly made in the USA
- Ideal for roadside emergencies, home maintenance, gardening, automotive repairs, or just star gazing
- Waterproof backing keeps you clean and dry even on muddy or snowy ground cover
- Soft, stain resistant surface makes it ideal for kneeling or lying on for those tough maintenance jobs
- Machine washable but can also be hosed or power sprayed off
- Lightweight and compact for easy storage and transport
- Made in the USA from over 50% recycled material
- Slip resistant backing keeps the mat in place
- Available in charcoal gray and two sizes (30" x 58" or 54" x 72")
- beaded cuff
- ambidextrous (can wear on either hand)
- 3.15 mil thickness
- for single use only - great as a throw-away glove
One pair free with any purchase - simply check this box and then "Click to Add"
Note: if your shopping cart shows more than one pair then the price might not show zero (as in "free").
Then simply change the quantity of the gloves to 1 (one) and it will reflect the price of "free."
The definitive guide to building a better plumbing business
Many plumbers work hard their whole lives without making the profit that they deserve. Many have never had any real training in how to deal with customers or how to sell products to make a better profit. This book seeks to change that.
With this book you'll learn:
- How to service your customers more completely on every job
- How to spot profit boosting opportunities and the art of selling your customers the high profit products they already want
- How to ask the right questions and target high profit business
- How to get repeat customers and stop "leaving money on the table"
"Whether you work for someone else or are in business for yourself, you will learn how to make more money for your pocket while growing a better customer base that will keep you working and making great profits even when times get tough and others are out of work. The techniques, tactics and skills that you need are all right here in this book."
"Profitable Plumbing" by Scott Gregg = $15.67
OR purchase $500 or more of plumbing products at one time and get one of these great books for FREE!
Simply write "Free Book" in the notes section on your order of $500 or more