by Sioux Chief
We don't think you'll find a better selection of pipe hangers, brackets
or j-hooks anywhere
on the Internet! Looking for hose clamps? We have a fantastic selection of marine grade, best-quality, hose clamps
click any image below to jump directly to that product
ZipStick Universal Pipe Hanger
This ZipStick universal pipe hanger features:
- One piece, Nylon 66, no loose parts to find
- Provides perfect alignment and a professional appearance
- Universal cradle hangs any pipe from 3/4" IPS to 4" IPS
- Includes preloaded rust-resistant ring shank nails
- I-beam stem is strong and shatter-resistant
- Releaseable adjustment for quick, easy reuse or removal
- Perfect for hanging wrapped or insulated pipe, bundles of pex, cable, or wiring, or supporting vent pipe in attics
- View safe working loads
Multi-Purpose Pipe Holders (aka StickEm' Up)
This multi-purpose pipe holder features:
- Secures pipe to the housing foundation forms during the concrete pour
- Scored tail piece snaps off when stripping form boards
- Solvent cements to pipe
- Made of high-impact plastic
- Safe working load of 60 lbs.
- Designed to hold Sch. 40 DWV piping for residential projects
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit your installation
Order 10 or more of the same item for greater savings!!!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.
Split Ring Hangers
This split ring hanger features:
- Suspend or support non insulated IPS or CTS piping
- Use with 3/8" threaded rod and top plate or side beam connectors
- For light commercial or residential applications
- Galvanized hangers fit IPS (iron pipe size) piping
- Epoxy coated hangers fit CTS (copper tube size) piping
- copper, CPVC, PEX, polybutylene
- View tube center line example
Epoxy Coated Split Ring Hangers
for copper, CPVC, PEX, polybutylene
Galvanized Split Ring Hangers
for galvanized, black, brass, stainless steel
Side Beam and Top Plate Connectors
Top Plate and Side Beam Connector features:
Tomahawk Ground Stake
This ground stake features:
- Prevents pipe from floating or moving during concrete pours
- Secures DWV pipe sizes from 1-1/2" to 6" OD
- No sharp edges, will not damage pipe if overdriven
- Durable plastic head with carbon steel #3 rebar stake
- Available in two lengths to suit your installation needs
- When needing to support pipe above the dirt level, the plastic head can be purchased separately and installed in the inverted position on #3 rebar. Place pipe in cradle of plastic head and secure using tape, cable ties, etc.
Galvanized Plumbers Tape
(aka Plumbing Tape or "Strapping" Tape - Holes are evenly spaced)
Order 100 rolls of galvanized plumber's tape for additional savings!!!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart
Related Items & Accessories
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑