Carlton Series Replacement Toilet Parts

by Universal Rundle

Do you need replacement parts for your Carlton toilet? Look no further! We here at® are pleased to offer the right replacement and repair parts for this and many other Universal Rundle toilets. Whether you need a trip lever or a ballcock, we've got it.

Carlton back outlet toilet

Replacement Parts for Carlton Series Toilet
Two-Piece Model (Back Outlet) - Tank 4485

Carlton toilet repair parts

Model & Service Years Description Part # Price & Quantity
Carlton Toilet
Model: 4485
Nov. 1989 - Dec. 1996
Ballcock - replaced by 400A
- Click to go to 400A repair parts
137 $16.62
Flush Valve - (original 6-13/16") - Replaced by "Will-Fit"
- will need to be cut down to original valve height
- can use any type of saw (wood saw, hack saw, etc.)
- Please note: altered valves are non-returnable.
Float Rod (8") - (for original 137 ballcock/fill valve) 120 $2.25
Float Ball - (for original 137 ballcock/fill valve) 102 $3.70
Trip Lever - Chrome - Left Hand
Replaced by "will-fit" trip lever
Tank To Bowl Gasket - Recessed - #WA75 "Will-Fit" -- $4.39
Tank To Bowl Bolt Set - Stainless Steel -- $6.39

- OR - View Cart

Not sure which model toilet you have? Try looking under the toilet tank lid or inside of the toilet tank.

Related Items & Information

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. "I installed a new fill valve and my new valve comes on (and then goes off) for a few seconds about once per hour?"
A. This could be caused by many things. The most common is with a Fluidmaster 400. This is a great valve but be sure to install the 1/4" tube per their instructions. Use the clip that comes with it and do not just stick it into the overflow tube or it will go on and off every so often by itself. If that isn't it, take some food coloring and place it in your tank. Wait a few hours and if some of the color has gone into the bowl then you probably need a new flapper.

Q. "My Universal Rundle toilet tank has a tilt valve. How does the Fluidmaster 400A fill valve allow the bowl to refill?"
A. If you are using a Fluidmaster 400A then you must also use the Fluidmaster #599 refill tube & clip. The clip attaches to the back of the tank and keeps the 1/4" refill tube pointed towards and into the overflow tube of the tilt valve. The 1/4" refill tube must not be attached directly into the overflow tube. There must be an air break between the refill tube and the overflow tube to keep the 400A from siphoning the water in the tank and putting it into the bowl continuously causing the 400A to turn on and off continuously.

Have questions about toilet parts or toilet repair?

Toilet Repair Information & FAQs

return to top ↑

Copyright© 1995-2024
All Rights Reserved.