Low cost, fast-acting, compact motorized zone valve.
Sparco PowerTrack™ is the first linear zone valve with a built-in balancing plug that permits pre-balancing for each zone.
- Rack and pinion linear design, no linkages to break.
- Fast acting, 10-12 seconds to open, 4 seconds to close.
- Low power consumption, 8 valves 40 VA transformer.
- External valve position indicator.
- Quiet operation, no water hammer.
- Built-in tamper resistant balancing valve for pre-balancing.
- High torque, constant speed synchronous motor.
- Cooler running, longer life motor with heavy duty gearbox.
- Operator can be replaced without draining system.
- Manual opening feature.
- Replaceable valve cartridge.
- Large adjustable flow, 1" Cv 7.0, 3/4" Cv 5.8.
- Motor CSA recognized.
- 4 wire operator with auxiliary switch.
- 2 wire without switch, 12" leads.
- Compatible with most programmable thermostats.
- Bronze casting; brass/stainless trim.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Patent Nos. 5,529,282; D369,650; 2,052,382
to specifications for Sparco PowerTrack™ linear zone valve
to parts for Sparco PowerTrack zone valve
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Why does my valve chatter when closing?"
A.It may have been installed backwards. Check for proper flow direction.
Q. "My valve does not open when the thermostat closes?"
A.Check voltage between yellow and orange wires; voltage should be between 22 and 26 volts.
return to top ↑