Automatic Purge Valves
Automatic purge valves take the guesswork out of the daily chore of purging your sand separation
system. Lakos is the
leader in sand filtration products. You may save more than money by installing a Lakos sand separation system from PlumbingSupply.com®
AccuPurge Automatic Purge System
For use with H2O and SMP sand filters
This easy-to-program automatic valve eliminates routine maintenance and assures proper periodic purging of sand and grit. Available for either 110VAC or 220VAC (same unit), this unit comes with a standard 3-prong grounded plug for easy installation. Purge intervals can be set as often as every 4 minutes or as seldom as every 24 hours.
- Nickel-plated brass with stainless steel ball
- Purge duration can be set at 20 seconds (recommended minimum) or as long as 5 minutes (Note: longer purge duration is only needed when the purge line is greater than 2-3 feet from the valve to open discharge)
- Typical purge duration is 20, 25, or 30 seconds max
- LED display for programming and "valve open" indicator
- Manual override
- Easily convert from 110v to 220v
- Battery-powered backup provides a "fail-safe" to close the valve if power should be interrupted while the valve is open. Requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Valve may be installed in any position at the purge connection
- For use with H2O and SMP sand filters
#AP-75-MBV AccuPurge Automatic Purge System = $516.35
Purchase Lakso sand separators
Compact Motorized Ball Valve
For use with ILB & ILS sand separators
Purging separated solids from a sand separator is important. Automating that function is intelligent. The compact motorized ball valve makes it easy. Featuring integrated programming circuitry, this valve can be set to purge as often as every 15 minutes or as seldom as every 3-3/4 hours. Purge duration can be set anywhere from 12 to 90 seconds. Settings are fixed with a simple arrangement of switches located within the actuator housing.
- Bronze valve body with stainless steel ball
- Straight through ball valve, quick open-close actuator
- NEMA 4 watertight actuator housing, suitable for indoor-outdoor installation
- Cast aluminum actuator housing
- Single phase induction motor, 115 VAC, 1.8 AMP
- For use with ILB & ILS sand separators
Related Items & Accessories
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑