Whole House Water Filtration
by American Plumber
Tired of plugging your nose when you want to take a drink? A whole house filtration system from American Plumber is the way to go when odor and bad taste exist. These systems make a very noticeable difference when better tasting water is desired, and the filters in this efficient system will last through up to 75,000 gallons of water before needing to be replaced. Installing one of these systems will improve the taste of all your water-based beverages.
WWHC Whole House Water Filtration System
This whole house filtration system features:
- High-flow, multi-housing system
- Reduces bad taste and odor and chlorine taste & odor for up to 75,000 gallons
- Jumbo size sediment cartridges remove up to 8 times more sediment than standard size pleated cartridges
- 1" porting for flow rates up to 8 GPM
- Completely assembled with filter cartridges and ready to install
- Micron Rating: 25
- Operating Pressure: 30-90 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40-100°
- I/O: 1" NPT
- Overall Dimension: 15-1/4" x 8-1/2" x 26-1/2"
return to top ↑