Complete Instant Hot Water Filter System
Get steaming hot, filtered water almost instantly with this complete system. Perfect for tea drinkers, hot chocolate, quick soup mixes, and more, you're going to love the convenience of not having to wait for water to boil and the reduced risk of scalding you can get with microwaving liquids. Save money by purchasing the complete system or choose only the componenents you need.
Includes hot water tank, tank mounting bracket and fittings
, hot water faucet (chrome finish), faucet mounting hardware, filter cartridge, and filter mounting system (with tubing and quick connect fitting)
This complete instant hot water filter system features:
- 5/8 gallon capacity for up to 10 cups of hot water at a time
- Adjustable temperature range from 140°F to 190°F (60°C to 88°C) so you can choose the perfect temperature for your family
- Insulated, solderless, stainless steel water tank with anti-liming deflection shield prevents lime build-up and stands up to daily use
- Plug-in system with 1/4" connections for easy installation in most kitchens
- Elegant faucet features a 12" high swivel spout so it won't get in your way and ceramic disc cartridge for smooth operation
- Filter reduces lead, cysts, lindane, atrazine, chlorine taste & odor, sediment for better-tasting water
- Quick change filter just twists on or off, reducing water spilling and making changes easy
- View tank dimensions - Heating element: 1300 watts, 10.8 amps, 120 Volts, 60 HZ - View faucet dimensions
Complete Instant Hot Water Filter System = $298.62
ON SALE NOW! Save money by purchasing the complete system
Individual Components & Additional Accessories
Don't need the filter system included? Click here
to purchase the instant hot system with tank and faucet only
Related Items and Accessories:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is lindane?"
A. Lindane is used both as an agricultural insecticide and as a pharmaceutical treatment of scabies and lice.
Q. "What is atrazine?"
A. Atrazine is used to stop pre- and post-emergence broadleaf and grassy weeds in major crops.
Q. "How often should I change my water filter?"
A. Each manufacturer has different recommendations on when to change the water filter. However, we recommend that you replace your filter every 6 to 9 months for peak performance.
return to top ↑