Isolator valves can be used for many different plumbing applications, from circulation pumps to tankless flash or instant water heaters. We sell them in pairs as they are used with most tankless water heaters, and offer an extra measure of protection for your tankless system. PlumbingSupply.com®
is your best source for these isolation valves as well as tankless water heaters
and all your other plumbing supply needs.
"The Isolator" Water Heater Isolation Valves
Water Heater Isolation Valves - Lead Free
These water heater isolation valves feature:
- Complete inlet/outlet valve system that provides everything you need for a secure installation including full port testing and flushing of the system with easy to install union connections.
- Easy two step installation of your tankless water heater with unsurpassed safety, features and benefits.
- The ability to drain your hot water lines throughout the building or just at the water heater with a quick quarter turn.
- Extra features like a full port for full flow throughout the valve including a full port outlet for purging, flushing and testing the system.
- Pressure relief valve included - rated for 150 psi and 200,000 BTU's
- Protection for the life of your system
- Emergencies are handled with quick quarter turn ball valve shut-offs for total isolation of your system in seconds.
- Repair or replace your heater in minutes with easy-fit union style connections that do not disturb your piping system.
- "CleanBrass" construction complies with federal and state low-lead requirements
|Common Plumbing Terms
||Female Iron Pipe Size (NPT threads)
||Male Iron Pipe Size (NPT threads)
||National Pipe Thread
||Female National Pipe Thread
||Male National Pipe Thread
||Copper pipe solder fitting
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Can these isolator valves be connected to a water heater that has 1/2" connections?"
A. Yes, all you will need is a pair of 3/4" x 1/2" Brass threaded bushings, or 3/4" x 1/2" copper sweat bushing.
Q. "Can I install a temperature and pressure relief valve that has a probe with the Isolator?"
A. It is possible to do so, but you may need to get a brass coupling and nipple in order accomplish this. Please note that the probe needs to be installed so that it is direct contact with the flow of the water.
Q. "Can these be used on a tank style water heater?"
A. Absolutely, these are far superior than using the conventional gate valve in quality and functionality. The isolation feature helps to speed draining of the tank for service or replacement and removes excess air after service or replacement without moving the air through the hot water line.
return to top ↑