Model 16 Outdoor Freezeless Wall Faucets
The Model 16 has a patented Pressure Relief Valve that releases pressure at approximately 350 PSI to keep pipe rupture from happening. The oval,
powder coated, die-cast aluminum handles are durable and stand up to repeated use, plus the multiple wall-thickness and inlet type options make the
Model 16 ideal in colder climates.
Woodford Model 16 Freezeless Wall Faucets
- Internal resetting pressure relief valve which prevents the faucet casing tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on
- Designed for residential outside water service application and is not intended for continuous use applications
- Integral vacuum breaker for anti siphon protection
- Nozzle - 3/4" male hose thread
- Stainless steel seat - prevents sediment scratching, provides positive shut-off
- EPDM packing - helps prevent leaking
- Adjustable wall flange
- Max pressure: 125psi
- Max temperature: 120°F
- Add a tee key for vandal resistant installations
- Choose correct faucet determined by wall thickness
Please note: Wall thickness and overall length of the faucet are NOT the same. Please review the diagram below to determine the length you need prior to ordering.
Model 16 Inlets
Replacement Parts for Model 16
Note: round handle is included with #6. For oval handle, see #2.
Adjustable Operating Rod with Pressure Relief Valve (RK-ADJ-PRV)
Replace your valve stem assembly with an upgraded version
Built-in pressure relief stem helps prevent copper tubing from freeze bursting
(even if the faucet is accidentally left on)
Each kit will adjust to replace operating rods with overall lengths from 5-7/8" to 15-7/8"
Kit includes: 6" pressure relief inlet stem (x1), 3" stem stop (x1), 6 3/4" middle stem (x1), 5 3/16" handle stem (x1), stainless steel clips (x2), EPDM packing (x1), packing nut (x1), round metal wheel handle (x1), and handle screw (x1).
Arrange stem components provided in kit to match the length of your stem.
Adjustable Operating Rod with Pressure Relief = $35.02
Order 10 or more mounting sleeves for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Double Check back flow Preventers for Hose Bibbs
- Prevents back flow contamination and freezing
- 120°F maximum temperature rating
- Maximum pressure 125 psi
- 3/4" female hose inlet connection
- 3/4" male hose outlet connection
- Fits hose bibbs with standard 3/4" hose threaded outlets
- Available in brass (shown) and chrome finishes
Looking for more freezeless wall faucet options?
Click on any image to see that Woodford outdoor faucet series
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Are these outdoor faucets quarter turn?"
A. No, these quality outdoor faucets are compression style faucets, making them easy to repair.
Q. "How do I choose the right faucet length?"
A. Determine the thickness of your wall. The faucet must pass through the exterior wall all the way through to the
interior of the wall to keep the inlet from freezing. Next, choose the style of inlet you will need to attach to the type of piping you are using. The
inlet length will be determined by the inlet type you choose. The inlet length is the length the faucet shaft is exposed on the interior wall to allow
your piping to be connected to the faucet. Order the faucet determined by the actual wall thickness of your wall, not the
overall length which includes the inlet length.
If your wall thickness is 4" then select the 4" wall thickness. If your wall is 4-1/2" thick then select the next size up to make sure the inlet
of the faucet goes through your wall so the inlet is protected from freezing conditions.
return to top ↑