Do you want the very BEST GARDEN HOSE?
The flexible, lightweight, durable construction of this reinforced garden hose provides trouble-free use. These long lasting, high quality hoses are perfect for the garden, washing the dog, cleaning up, etc., and due to their light weight and virtually kink-free attributes, you'll have a great hose ready for use season after season. The crush-proof fittings will keep the water flowing even when run over, and the UV stabilized, crack-resistant polyurethane material is made to last. Once you have one of these great hoses - in your choice of Blue, Terracotta, or Sandstone colors - you'll be back for more! These wonderful hoses also make a great gift for that special gardener.
Please note: items on this page are not for potable/drinking water.
Water Flexeel - The Best Lightweight Garden Hose Made!
- The best garden hose made!
- At only 9lbs, this hose weighs 50% less than most standard garden hoses
- Made in the USA (rare these days!)
- Reinforced, flexible (yet tough enough to take the pressure)
- 500PSI burst strength (high water pressure is no match for this hose!)
- Much easier to handle than common garden hose
- Nickel plated brass, crush-proof fittings (durable from end to end)
- Ideal for home, garden and commercial use
- Great for parks, campgrounds, golf courses
- UV Stabilized and crack resistant (lasts season after season)
- Made with top quality industrial grade polyurethane
- Rated for temperatures between 45°F to 165°F
- 3/4" hose connection x 75' length with large 5/8" inner diameter
- Ideal for hose reels (fast and almost effortless)
75' Long Garden Hose
Looking for a garden hose you can safely drink from? end your search here!
Deluxe Garden Hose Nozzles/Sprayers & Watering Wands
Water Nozzles & Sprayers
Brass Garden Hose Shut-Off Valve
Have a leaky hose bibb? Using a wye adapter and need to close one side? Want more control over your water flow? This garden hose shut-off valve is a perfect solution for these situations and more. Featuring a solid brass construction with a solid sphere internal ball valve, you're assured smooth, positive, no leak shut off every time. A small dial on the side of the valve allows you to control and throttle water outflow, making this excellent for use with water nozzle sweepers. The valve has standard 3/4" female garden hose threads on one side and 3/4" male garden hose threads on the other to fit most garden hose setups.
Brass Garden Hose Shut-Off Valve - $9.99
Turbo Jet "Power" Washer
approx 30" overall length
- Easily connects to garden hose and turns it into a power washer
- Great for washing cars, boats, RVs, gutters, driveways, decks, patios, windows and more
- Versatile / useful tool - no more bending over to clean grooves in brick walkways
- Can be used to knock down wasp nests at a safe distance
- Soft grip comfort handle has attachment to store extra nozzle
- Includes two nozzles: stream nozzle and fan spray nozzle
- Easy-turn lever handle provides smooth operation and positive shut-off - no dripping from nozzle when valve is closed
Turbo Jet Power Washer $24.59
Note: the Turbo Jet is not a pressure washer and does not increase PSI.
Brass Quick Connect Fitting
Order a 3/4" Male snap fitting for each of your hoses, nozzles, sprayers!!!
More information about quick connect/disconnect hose fittings
Click here for self coiling garden hoses
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
"I already have two, and they are the greatest! I picked up a couple more at a discounts store.....they are not the same as yours and
tend to kink where the ones from you that I have do not. Every time I see one of the other brands of hoses, I say to myself, No, No...you went that route once, and you know nothing can compare to the ones from PlumbingSupply.com®.'"
- Janet Lowry, Tulare, California 93274-3184
"I received an order confirmation immediately and, just two hours later, received a shipping notice with tracking! After going through three 'top quality' hoses in 3 years, I found your listing online for the GHR58-75 hose in blue. I ordered it and have been very satisfied with your service as well as the hose itself. I will recommend your site and your hose to my entire car club."
- Don Weidner, Mercer Island, Washington 98040-4724
"I am in love with these hoses which I have bought three of and the first one I bought about five years ago looks as brand new as the one I just got from you. It is so very, very rare when a product turns out to be just as wonderful as an ad claimed... I am a serious gardener at age 70 and dragging around 100 feet of heavy hose was maddening. These hoses are indeed lightweight and yet unbelievably sturdy and long-lasting. They even stayed clean!! What more could the compulsive gardener want? Your service has always been splendid but I would be loyal to these hoses even if I had to grit my teeth over the service."
- Anne Elwell, Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312-9339
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us so we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Why do you consider this to be the best garden hose?"
A. This hose is truly amazing. It is very durable, lightweight, easy to use, and resists kinking. Our founder uses this hose at his home. He was so impressed with it, he wanted to offer it to our customers.
Q. " Why is there a warning label on the packaging?"
A. We have noticed that some of these garden hoses are shipped with warning labels. The manufacturer states that the labels are there because of California Prop 65 labeling requirements. The state of California keeps its own list of cancer-causing substances and requires manufacturers who know that a consumer might be exposed to one of these substances from using their products to label that product with a clear warning, which is specified by law. Lead is an item on this list, and is also a component in many brass products. So, while the brass in the fittings on this hose are durably nickel-plated to prevent any leaching, the material may still be present in the fitting, and so a warning label is required. However, in our experience, the nickel plating simply does not nick, and so we feel this warning, while required by law, is not an accurate reflection on the product.
return to top ↑