Coiled Garden Hoses, Sprayers and Tools
The Garden Coil has so many great features we don't know where to begin! Several of us here at PlumbingSupply.com®
have purchased them for our own use, and have given them as gifts to family and friends. This quality-crafted, innovative, helpful, value-priced coiled garden hose is one of our favorites.
Click any product below and be directed to that section
High Quality Eco Friendly Coiled Garden Hoses
These coiled garden hoses have many great features
The Coiled Garden Hose
The Hose Connections
- Drinking water safe - people, pet, and eco friendly
- FDA grade polyurethane construction does not leach lead or harmful plasticizers
- 100% Phthalate Free
- Thick polyurethane construction helps protect against harmful ultra-violet rays and reduces kinks
- Specialized coiling technique during manufacturing ensures hassle-free rebounding and reduces kinks and tangles
- Available in 25ft, 50ft, & 75ft lengths
- When retracted, the length of the coils measure approximately 18", 39" and 59"
for the 25', 50' and 75' hoses, respectively - Click here to view the dimensions of these hoses
- The 25 foot hose is perfect for RV's, campers, and boats
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. using top quality FDA grade polyurethane
- Constructed out of very durable commercial grade brass
- Double plated with both nickel & chrome for a long lasting finish
- Extra long machined threads help prevent leaks
- Does not leach any lead or harmful plasticizers
- Maximum working pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum working temperature: 110°F
- Coil hose burst pressure rating: 400 PSI
- Tails include black nylon spiral strain relief for additional support and flexibility (at both ends)
- 3/8" ID (inside diameter)
- 1/2" OD (outside diameter)
- Has standard 3/4" garden hose threads (female threads on one end, male threads on opposite end)
Order 2 or more of the same items for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Don't miss: the very best high volume garden hose ever made
We also offer safe drinking water hoses you can use in your garden
Indoor / Outdoor Mini Coil Hose with Watering Wand Sprayer
Lightweight Indoor & Outdoor Mini Coil Hose Includes Watering Wand and Kitchen Faucet Adapter
50 Foot Indoor & Outdoor Mini Coil Hose
is an excellent lightweight watering hose for flowers or plants. The hose is made from 100% Polyurethane and features solid brass fittings which have been chrome plated to ensure long life and help prevent leaks. The wand sprayer is 24 inches long and makes watering hard to reach plants easy. Equipped with an adjustable spray tip, the mini coil can adjust from a solid stream to a very fine mist. This is an excellent choice if you need a very light weight hose and have small watering needs. Water flow rate is about half a gallon of water per minute. Hose diameter is approximately 1/4" inside. The wand sprayer weighs less than 1 pound, so it helps reduce arm fatigue. Included is an indoor faucet aerator adapter to fit 15/16" male or female threaded kitchen faucet spouts.
Mini-Coil Hose and Wand Sprayer Features:
- 1/4" inside diameter (3/8" OD) hose diameter
- 1/2 gallon per minute water flow rate
- 24" hose wand weighs less than 1 Lb.
- Operating working pressure: 30-80 psi
- Operating temperature range: 40° F-100° F
50 Ft. Mini Coil Hose With Wand Sprayer - Rosemary = $40.55
Coiled Garden Hose Holder
Proudly made in the USA
Quick Connect / Snap Couplings
Easily connect your hose to your kitchen faucet
Note: 1ea snap adapter & 1ea snap coupler are needed to quickly adapt your kitchen faucet to a garden hose
Turbo Jet "Power" Washer
approx 30" overall length
- Easily connects to garden hose and turns it into a power washer
- Great for washing cars, boats, RVs, gutters, driveways, decks, patios, windows and more
- Versatile / useful tool - no more bending over to clean grooves in brick walkways
- Can be used to knock down wasp nests at a safe distance
- Soft grip comfort handle has attachment to store extra nozzle
- Includes two nozzles: stream nozzle and fan spray nozzle
- Easy-turn lever handle provides smooth operation and positive shut-off - no dripping from nozzle when valve is closed
Turbo Jet Power Washer $26.23
Note: the Turbo Jet is not a pressure washer and does not increase PSI.
Deluxe Garden Hose Nozzles, Sprayers & Watering Wands
Water Nozzles & Sprayers
Quick Connect Fittings
For Garden Hoses, Nozzles and Sprayers
Use this quick connect system to easily swap between multiple nozzles, hoses, & sprayers. Simply screw on the 3/4" female snap connector to your outside faucet, attach the 3/4" male snap to any variety of garden hoses, sprayers, misters (shown above) and attach another female fitting to the other end of the hose. Then order additional male adapters for each hose attachment, and connect the snap fittings together for a quick, easy, and secure connection.
Brass 3/4" MHT x 3/4" FHT
Chrome 3/4" MHT x 3/4" FHT
3/4" MHT Snap Connector
3/4" FHT Snap Connector
Order 10, 50, 100 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
3/4" Wye Hose fittings
Great for making two outlets out of one hose bibb. Solid brass wye has one 3/4" female hose connection and two 3/4" male hose connections. Now your kids can play with one hose while your other hose still waters your garden.
3/4" Wye Brass Hose fitting = $9.39
3/4" Wye Hose fittings
Double the use of your outside faucet. Allows you to use two hoses from one outlet. This wye fitting is made of zinc, and includes dual ball valves constructed of solid plastic spheres. Operates with 1/4 turn lever handles. Has one 3/4" female hose connection and two 3/4" male hose connections.
3/4" Zinc Dual shut-off hose fitting = $6.37
45° Angled hose adapter
Ideal for keeping your hoses from kinking. 3/4" female garden hose threads on one end and 3/4" male garden hose threads on the other end. Female hose thread end has 360 ° swivel rotation capability. Can be used with washing machine valves or common hose bibbs, and for many other applications.
45° Angled hose adapter = $6.60
This brass shut-off valve has 3/4" female garden hose threads on one side and 3/4" male garden hose threads on the other side. Solid brass construction with a solid sphere internal ball valve provides smooth, positive, no leak, shut off. Perfect for use with hose wye adapters or water nozzle sweepers. Controls and allows throttling of water outflow.
Brass Shut-Off - $6.99
- Durable carbon steel blade
- Strong spiral spring for smooth cutting
- Bypass blades make for a cleaner cut
- 3/4" diameter cutting capacity
- Comfortable grip handle
Bypass Pruner With Comfort Handle - $3.44
Folding Pruner Saw
- Safety locking mechanism for safe pruning
- Alloy steel blade with hardened teeth
- 9 inch blade
- Ergonomic rubber grip
- Precision grounded aggressive pull-cut
- Click here for a view of the saw unfolded
Folding Pruner Saw - $5.79
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What are the Garden Coiled Hoses made of?"
A. 100% polyether based polyurethane (unlike budget similar looking products that only have a blend of PVC fillers). The manufacturer states that this wonderful hose is drinking water safe. This hose is designed for long term use.
Q. "What is the life expectancy of the Garden Coiled hoses?"
A. 5-10 years (unlike many other brands of hoses that use inferior components and only last 1-3 years).
Q. "Do you have any care tips?"
A. They are best stored re-coiled (non stretched) with the water pressure relieved.
In freezing conditions drain out all water completely and store away from freezing temperatures. Turn off water when not in use. If you do all of that these wonderful quality hoses should last a very long time.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑