Submersible Sump/Effluent Pumps
by Zoeller Pump Co.
Zoeller submersible dewatering/ effluent pumps are the answer when it comes to deciding on a low-maintenance dewatering or effluent pump to install. Let PlumbingSupply.com®
be your source for a great selection of submersible sump and effluent pumps, packaged ejection systems,
and thousands of other plumbing products, fixtures and supplies.
Model M53 shown
These Sump Pumps Feature:
- Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- No screens to clog
- Stainless steel screws, switch arm, guard & handle
- Watertight neoprene seals
- Solid buoyant polypropylene float
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- Passes 1/2" spherical (round) solids
- Carbon & ceramic shaft seal
- Cast iron switch case, motor & pump housing
- 60Hz, 9.7Amp, 1550RPM, 115v or 230v, oil-filled, airtight sealed motor
- Entire unit pressure tested for maximum reliability
- Wide variety of configurations available to meet your individual needs
- Click here for dimensions
Mighty-Mate Submersible/Effluent Sump Pumps
1 1/2" Discharge - 1/3hp
Extra Duty Submersible/Effluent Sump Pumps
1/3hp - For water temperatures up to 140°F (60°C)
Flow-Mate Submersible/Effluent Sump Pumps
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is neoprene?"
A. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber compound that is well suited for industrial applications such as submersible effluent pumps.
return to top ↑