Crawl Space Sump Systems
by Little Giant
Remove the water that can lead to costly repairs with this crawl space sump system by Little Giant. Designed to help eliminate damaging water that can collect in the low areas of crawl spaces, this system helps minimize the mold and fungus growth that can cause allergies and odors, while also helping to prevent damage caused by moisture in wood floors, insulation and metal ductwork. By removing the low-laying water it also reduces the chance of structural damage from freezing.
- 1/3hp, oil filled sump pump
- 1-1/4" x 24' Discharge hose kit
- Cast iron pump housing w/ protective coating
- Thermal overload protection
- Fully automatic operation
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant polypropylene basin
- Includes hose clamps for secure fit
- 25' electrical cord
- 115v - 60Hz - 10A - 750W
- Maximum vertical lift (Shut-off) at 20'
- 1/2" Solid waste handling
- 50 GPM @ 5Ft above pump
42 GPM @ 10Ft above pump
27 GPM @ 15Ft above pump
Crawl Space Sump System = $239.54
This system can also be used to help prevent water from standing in
low lying problem areas such as a yard, patio, driveway, and around your home.
Replacement Pumps For Crawl Space System
Additional Specifications For Crawl Space Pumping Systems
- HEIGHT: 22"
- DIAMETER: 18"
- WEIGHT: 59 LBS.
- CHECK VALVE: 1-1/2" MNPT X 1-1/4"
- 1/3 HP
- 115v / 60Hz / 10a
- 750 Watts
- Epoxy-Coated cast iron housing
- Model/Item Number: 6E-CIA-SFS-506700
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "My electrical receptacle is more than 25' away from where I need to install this crawl space sump system. Can I use an extension cord to make up the difference"
A. Do NOT use an extension cord. Insufficient voltage to the pump can damage the pump. Extension cords can also be dangerous should the connection end accidentally come in contact with water. We recommend you consult a licensed electrician to provide safe options for moving your electrical service receptacle closer.
return to top ↑