Replacement Parts For Case Toilets

Looking for those hard to find replacement parts and seats for the Case 3000 toilets? You'll find them here at®! Not sure which Case toilet you have? View all the different models we offer parts for.

Case Toilet Model #3000 - Wall Mount Toilets

Case Toilets

Complete Rebuild Kit for Case #3000

Save money with the complete rebuild kit!
*Please note: the Case 5150 Ballcock will not replace the #57 Ballcock
Rebuild Kit for Case #3000 = Temporarily Unavailable
Includes: 5150 Ballcock, 5129 Flush Valve, and 5127 Trip Lever Kit
- OR - View Cart

Case #3000 Toilet Replacement Parts

Part # Description Price & Quantity
Case 5150 ballcock assembly shown in pieces#5150 Ballcock Fill Valve
(will not replace the #57 ballcock/fill valve)
Temporarily Unavailable
Case 5129 flush valve shown with all parts included#5129 Flush Valve $94.31 Enter a quantity and
Case 5127 trip lever assembly with tank ball and lift wire#5127 Flush Lever Kit
Includes trip lever, lift wire & tank ball
$99.83 Enter a quantity and
Case 5169 replacement tank ball#5169/#B251 Case Replacement Tank Ball $4.75
"Will Fit" Tank Ball - Extra Heavy Duty $3.86 Enter a quantity and
6 inch lift wire only#5127-LW 6" Lift Wire Only $3.09 Enter a quantity and
- OR - View Cart

Not sure which model toilet you have? Try looking under the toilet tank lid or inside of the toilet tank.

Case Toilets Related Items

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. "Do you offer a replacement for the Case 57 Ballcock/Fill valve?"
A. We are sorry, but the Case 57 Ballcock was made for Case toilet model numbers 1000, 1100 and 3000 one piece toilets for a very short period of time and no replacement is available. Most Case 1000, Case 1100 and Case 3000 one piece toilets use the Case 5150 ballcock but the Case 5150 will not replace the Case 57 ballcock because those particular models of toilets using the Case 57 had a different inside tank configuration made specifically for the Case 57 ballcock. View image of Case 57 and Case 5150 comparison.

Q. "How can I determine my fill valve (ballcock) is a Case model #57"
A. The Case 57 Ballcock has large raised letters and numbers molded into the valve just below the volume control nut as shown in this close-up view of the Case 57 ballcock.

Q. "The cost for repair parts for these toilets seems a little expensive, compared to parts for most other toilets. Why is this, and can I use other parts instead?"
A. The Case Toilet Company has been out of existence for a number of decades, and their parts are rare and difficult to find. In relation to the huge number of toilets installed around the world, there are relatively few Case toilets still in use. This makes the need for their parts less common, and so manufacturing them is more costly. However, for the most part, only parts made specifically for Case toilets will work. View our page for hard-to-find Case toilet repair parts.

Q. "The part you have pictured doesn't look like the part in my toilet, but you say it's the same thing. Will this part work for me?"
A. Maybe. Because Case toilets were discontinued so long ago, it is extremely difficult to find parts for these toilets. In addition, over the years Case (and eventually Briggs when they purchased Case) updated or changed parts to make them more efficient or keep up with manufacturing demands. This means that an older Case toilet may use a slightly different version of a particular valve than a newer Case toilet. The replacement valves we offer are the most recent version of the part (since we can't get older versions), and so the repair parts we offer are intended for these valves. They may work for older valves or they may not, but we cannot be certain a specific part will work for your situation. We encourage you to review our return policy and then stay positive and embrace the adventure of owning a toilet that was discontinued generations ago.

Q. "What is the best way to replace my tank ball?"
A. Generally, with most toilets: First, turn off the water supply and flush the toilet. The tank ball will most likely be deteriorating and you will get your hands dirty. Or, you may wish to use some latex gloves. Reach in and with one hand lift the wire attached to the tank ball. With your other hand unscrew the tank ball from the lift wire. In some cases, depending on age of product and water conditions, the lift wire may be corroded and break as you try to unscrew the tank ball. Replace the lift wire if necessary. Replace the tank ball with an identical size tank ball. Screw the new tank ball onto the lift wire. Be careful of older brass parts inside your toilet so as not to break or damage them and cause you more problems. Now turn the water back on and allow the tank to fill up. The water fill valve should not leak once the tank is filled (be going on and off in cycles). If it does, then we recommend some food coloring be put into your tank. This can help diagnose the problem. The colored water should not be going into the bowl (unless you flush the toilet of course). If the food color does go into the bowl, then possibly the tank ball is not the correct one or the surface where the tank ball sits has eroded (feel below where the tank ball touches the seat of the flush valve and see if you can feel erosion or possibly a small groove). Also check to make sure the lift wires are not bent and allow the ball to lift and drop easily and centered onto the flush valve seat.

Q. "I installed a new fill valve and it will not shut off completely. The water has reached the float, and the float appears to close the valve. How come the fill valve continues to run?"
A. 1) It could be there may be dirt or debris between the plunger and the seat or in the incoming line of the valve. It is best to turn your water off, remove the plunger from the fill valve. Turn the water back on for a few minutes to flush any dirt or debris out of the valve and the water line. During this process, you may want to cover the fill valve with your hand or a cup to prevent water from spraying you or your ceiling.

2) It may be the float needs to be adjusted. Do not bend the float rod. Adjust the plunger fulcrum arm. To lower the water level, place a screw driver under the middle of cross lever and above the support of the float rod and press firmly on the float rod next to the fulcrum.

Have questions about toilet parts or toilet repair?

Toilet Repair Information & FAQs

return to top ↑

Copyright© 1995-2024
All Rights Reserved.