Skip to main content
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z

Water (H2O) Pressure Regulators® is your best source on the Internet for water pressure regulators (aka: "PRV's"), flow regulators and thousands of other plumbing-related products, tools, faucets, sinks and much, much more. If you need it, we've got it!

Water Pressure Regulating Valves - "PRV"

The EB-45 Pressure Regulator features a half cartridge design that offers both the performance of a high end cartridge based valve and the price of a traditional regulator. The EB-45 comes factory set at 45 psi. The pressure may be adjusted to 10-70 psi. The EB-45's half cartridge based system allows for easy servicing and installation.
Water Pressure Regulator
  • Top quality brass with pressure adjustment, union, and strainer
  • Single union will fit either inlet or outlet side of valve
  • Fipt inlet and outlet
  • Factory set 45 psi (adjustable) outlet pressure
  • Standard pressure range: 10-70psi (except 2" model)
  • Standard pressure range: 20-90psi (2" model only)
  • Pressure is adjustable by turning the nut clockwise (increases pressure) and counterclockwise (reduces pressure)
  • Maximum working temperature: 180° F.
  • 1/2", 3/4", 1" maximum inlet pressure: 400 psi
  • 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" maximum inlet pressure: 300 psi
  • View dimensions and water capacity charts
  • 2014 Federal Safe Drinking Water Act compliant

When using a pressure regulator with a water heater, most codes require an expansion tank.

Pressure Reducing (Regulating) Valves

Union Inlet/Outlet Size (FIPS) 
Single Union
Max. Inlet 
Pressure (PSI)
Price & Quantity 
(FOR Potable Water)
1/2" 400 $79.39
3/4" 400 $81.47
1" 400 $104.49
1 1/4" 300 $314.54
1 1/2" 300 $399.42
2" 300 $457.65

- OR - View Cart

We recommend pressure regulators be installed whenever your water pressure is over 60psi. Note that most plumbing codes require one when pressures go over 80psi.

Easy Adjustment Water Pressure Regulating Valves

These single union water pressure regulators feature a convenient orange twist-cap and numerical indicator which helps make pressure adjustment and installation a quick, one-man job. The single-cartridge design has fewer parts for increased reliability, and it can be serviced without having to remove the valve body. The innovative design also eliminates the water whistle or harmonic hum associated with most PRVs, thanks to innovative "micro-fingers" that dissipate noise as water flows across the seat.
  • Convenient orange twist cap and numerical indicator make adjustment simple
  • Simply pull up on the cap and turn to set psi indicator
  • Single cartridge design has fewer parts for increased reliability
  • Can be serviced without removing the valve body
  • Innovative design eliminates "water whistle" or "harmonic hum" associated with most PRV's
  • Pressure adjustment range of 20-80PSI
  • The valve closes "against the flow" to reduce the likelihood of water hammer
  • Maximum inlet pressure of 300 psi and up to 180°F
  • Single union inlet side only. Outlet side has female IPS (npt) threads
  • View single union valve specifications

When using a pressure regulator with a water heater, most codes require an expansion tank.

Easy Adjustment Pressure Reducing (Regulating) Valves

Single Union Inlet Size (FIPS)
Outlet Size (FIPS)
Price & Quantity
(FOR Potable Water)
1/2" $124.36
3/4" $122.76
1" $134.72
1 1/4" $297.79

- OR - View Cart

We recommend pressure regulators be installed whenever your water pressure is over 60psi. Note that most plumbing codes require one when pressures go over 80psi.

Repair Kit for Wilkins 600 or 600XL 3/4" Pressure Regulators

Repair kit Wilkins pressure regulator
2014 Federal Safe Drinking Water Act compliant - Spring adjustment range 25-75 psi

3/4" Repair kit includes: cap washers, screen, seat washer, stem, diaphragm, diaphragm disc, diaphragm bolt, spring, spring disc, friction ring, locknut, union gasket and lubricant

Rebuild Kit for Wilkins Model 600 - 3/4" Reducing Valve = $43.29

- OR - View Cart

Related Items & Accessories

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. "What does 'DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE P1 - P2 (psi)' mean?"
A. P1 is the unregulated inlet pressure and P2 is the regulated outlet pressure. The differential between these two numbers will indicate which column to use to determine which valve will work best at the gallon per minute flow rate you wish to use.

Q. "What does 'P2 Variation (Pressure Drop)' mean?"
A. P2 pressure Variation (Pressure Drop) is the amount of pressure loss that will be experienced for the gpm (gallons per minute) flow rate required. For example: If the differential pressure is 25 psi (inlet pressure 70 psi and outlet pressure 45 psi), and you want a flow rate of 15 gpm then the pressure drop through the valve can vary up to 15 psi

Q. "What is water hammer?"
A. Water hammer occurs a lot! It is frequently recognized by a "thump" or "bang", usually throughout the water line (if you have copper pipes, you'll tend to hear the noise throughout the house). Water hammer can be caused by a number of things. Many times a loose washer that is jumping around in the faucet or valve causes it. This can be fixed by identifying which valve is the culprit and fixing the washer. Other times it is simply caused by water traveling at a rapid rate and suddenly being shut off. The best solution for this is to increase the size of the water supply thereby slowing down the water (a larger pipe being able to deliver the same amount of water in gallons per minute at a slower speed). If this is not possible, then many times a water hammer arrestor helps.

Q. "I need to attach a water pressure regulator to copper pipe. Do you offer copper sweat style pressure regulators?"
A. No, but you can use the our pressure regulators with male copper pipe adapters.

Q. "My inlet pressure varies, which reading should I use, the higher or lower number?"
A. Always use the lowest number, this will assure you of meeting your minimum pressure and flow rate requirements.

Q. "In the example above you chose a 1" valve when a 3/4" valve almost meets the requirements?"
A. It is best when sizing for optimal performance that, if the requirements fall between an indicated size, you should choose the larger valve.

Q. "Will these valves also control/limit the gpm flow rate?"
A. No, you will need a flow regulator to control the flow rate.

return to top ↑

Copyright© 1995-2016
All Rights Reserved.