Drop-In Single Bowl Copper Kitchen Sinks
These beautiful sinks will enhance any décor, and are made of extra durable heavy gauge copper, meant to last a lifetime. Copper sinks have a stylish, naturally bacteria-resistant finish that will develop a gorgeous patina over time, adding to their warmth and rustic charm. Choose from sleek Smooth Antique Copper or a Hand-Hammered Antique Copper for that finishing touch in your kitchen.
These beautiful kitchen sinks feature:
- Lovely antique copper finish that naturally prohibits bacterial growth and ages beautifully over time - your choice of smooth pressed or hammered surface
- Super durable 16 gauge copper for a lifetime of use
- Single bowl style perfect for washing larger pots and pans
- Available in different sizes to suit your kitchen needs
- Easy to install drop-in mounting design suits a variety of countertop materials
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening can accommodate a garbage disposer if you desire
Undermount Sink Installation Kits
This undermount sink installation kit is very easy to install!
Features of these sink installation kits:
- Now you can quickly and easily mount stainless steel, cast iron, composite, and fireclay sinks under most countertop surfaces
- These professional under sink installation kits means no more extra work:
• No shimming
• No drilling
• No sawing
• No gluing
• And no improvising!
- Easy to install - only requires a socket wrench and screwdriver (mounting information included)
- Built to last - with stainless steel leveling bolts & bolt caps
- Durable brackets will support most sinks
- Adjustable - no need for shimming or sawing your counter
- Allows for easy removal of sink
- Installs in minutes saving you time and money
Order quantities of 2, 6 or 12 of the same installation kit for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart
Single Bowl Drop-In Copper Sinks Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Will the color of copper sinks change over time?"
A. A copper finish is a living finish that never really stops changing in color. As it ages the color becomes even more beautiful. The sink will turn to an elegant weathered copper patina (similar to that of an old penny) finish adding rich beauty to any kitchen.
Q. "What are some of the benefits of having a copper kitchen sink?"
A. Copper kitchen sinks are extra thick which means they are extremely durable. They absorb noise and deflect scratches and dings. They are also resistant to stains and are known to keep bacteria at bay, providing a healthier environment for you and your family.
return to top ↑