Unique Trough-Style Undermount Bar/Prep Sinks
Add a distinct touch to your kitchen or bar with one of these elegant trough sinks!
Add a unique feature to your kitchen, wet bar, or prep area with a design-inspired trough sink. Use it for food prep, at the bar for iced drinks, or even as a convenient place for crafts or other projects. Offered in a variety of styles and sizes, we're confident you'll find the perfect match for your design. PlumbingSupply.com® is pleased to be your source for sinks!
Sleek Stainless Steel Trough Sinks
These luxury trough sinks feature:
- Unique style makes a bold design statement in your home and is ideal for entertaining areas
- Compact linear design with undermount installation offers versatility in placement and use
- Durable, high grade 18 gauge T-304 stainless steel construction is easy to maintain
- Gorgeous brushed satin finish complements almost any color scheme
- True zero radius ledge and bottom maximizes your sink area
- StoneGaurd™ undercoating over silencing pad insulates and reduces noise
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening allows the addition of a garbage disposer for even more convenient kitchen prep
- Includes cutout template, fastening clips, and instructions
Trough-Style Sinks Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does the gauge mean?"
A. During the manufacturing process, stainless steel sinks are "stamped" into shape. That means that the material stretches and therefore the corners can be very thin. We suggest at least 20 gauge and preferably 18 gauge. The lower the number, the thicker the material. In our opinion, 22 gauge is bare minimum - builder quality.
Q. "Will the color of copper sinks change over time?"
A. A copper finish is a living finish that never really stops changing in color. As it ages the color becomes even more beautiful. The sink will turn to an elegant weathered copper patina (similar to that of an old penny) finish adding rich beauty to any kitchen.
return to top ↑