Old Fashioned Copper Kitchen Sinks
Beautiful and durable with old-world appeal
Add style and warmth to your kitchen with these beautiful copper farm sinks from PlumbingSupply.com®! These eye-catching sinks come in a variety of styles - from embossed fronts to smooth aprons and unique backsplash models. Select an apron front sink with a dimensional motif to bring the feel of old-world craftsmanship to your new kitchen.
These unique copper kitchen sinks feature:
- Your choice of a variety of beautiful embossed patterns or hammered fronts add a charming, detailed look to your kitchen
- Apron front design maximizes sink size for your cabinet space and is easy on your back (less leaning over)
- Solid 16 gauge copper is durable yet resilient enough to help prevent breakage of glassware - and naturally antibacterial!
- Rounded interior corners for easy cleaning
- Slightly sloped bottom to assist with drainage
- Antique & weathered copper finishes that will naturally patina over time
- Available in a range of sizes and styles to suit your needs
- Accommodates standard 3-1/2" kitchen drain (sold separately)
Please note: Photos are representational ONLY. Color of the copper in the photos may appear differently depending on monitor settings.
Single Bowl Copper Apron Front Kitchen Sinks
Double Bowl Copper Apron Front Kitchen Sinks
Copper Kitchen Sinks Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does apron front mean?"
A. Apron front sinks are often referred to as farmhouse sinks because they have a stylish panel in front and are available in both drop-in and undermount styles.
Q. "Do these sinks include mounting hardware and an installation diagram?"
A. Because these sinks are handmade, each one is unique and the dimensions will vary slightly. Therefore, the manufacturer does not supply installation hardware.
Q. "Will the color of copper sinks change over time?"
A. A copper finish is a living finish that never really stops changing in color. As it ages the color becomes even more beautiful. The sink will turn to an elegant weathered copper patina (similar to that of an old penny) finish adding rich beauty to any kitchen.
return to top ↑