Safety Grab Bars
Sometimes mobility issues are as simple as just needing something to hold onto while you're climbing stairs or getting into the bathtub. Properly installed grab bars can help you to stay safely in your own home and help to prevent falls or injuries during daily activities.
PT Rail™ Angled Wall Rail System
Adjustable angle rail has an adjustment screw that allows a customized rail angle to suit even the steepest stairs. Providing support for 2 and 3 step stairways in garages, sunken living rooms, decks or patios, and hot tubs. Comfortably sized, generous 1-1/2" diameter rail size for maximum comfort is ADA Compliant and makes holding onto the rail easier. These rails fold up to store out of the way safely, yet pull down in an instant when needed. The smooth "fluid feel" hinge holds its position wherever you leave it - even halfway up - and it will not inadvertently fall down causing impact injuries. The maximum user weight is 400 lbs, and the rail comes in a fresh, white powder coat finish.
Click here for specifications
PT-ANG32 Angled Wall Rail System = $379.98
Straight Grab Bar
This grab bar is an easy upgrade to the safety of your bathroom, near stairs, or anywhere a safe hand hold would make getting around more convenient. Nearly as far from the look of a hospital as you can get, these simple grab bars are definitely designed for the home. But don't let their cheerful appearance fool you! These grab bars are sturdy, solid brass, and rated for up to 500 lbs when installed correctly. Add these lovely grab bars to your bathroom, near doors with steps, in place of standard flimsy towel bars, or even as stair railings. These grab bars will do all, and do it with style!
- ADA Compliant when installed properly per the manufacturer's specifications
- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel bar
- Available in a variety of popular lengths and stylish finishes
- Concealed mounting design - matching finish 20 gauge snap on covers hide 14 gauge stainless steel mounting flange and screws
- Due to the wide variance of installation surfaces, mounting hardware is not provided - please consult with your installer regarding what is needed
- Rated for up to 500 lbs when mounted according to manufacturer's specifications
- Both 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" diameter grab bars are ADA compliant
These products are manufactured when ordered (NON-RETURNABLE) and have a lead time to ship of 1-2 weeks.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the difference between the 'satin' stainless steel and the 'polished' stainless steel finishes?"
A. Satin stainless steel has a brushed finish look and the polished is more of a mirror type finish look. The satin stainless steel finish will normally hide surface scratches, that can occur in normal use, better than the polished finish.
return to top ↑