Energy Efficient Pond & Water Feature Pumps
The relaxing sound of water gently cascading through the air or trickling over rocks. The quiet delight of spotting a koi fish's brightly colored skin as it dashes through the water. The tranquility of an evening chat near the water. Ponds and fountains add beauty, charm and value to your home. These top-of-the-line pond and fountain pumps by PerformancePro offer you superior energy efficient performance with low maintenance so you can enjoy your water feature instead of worrying about it. PlumbingSupply.com® is pleased to be your source for these high quality, long-lasting pumps.
Super Quiet Energy Saving Cascade Pond Pumps
When all you want to hear is water...
These Cascade pond pumps feature:
- High efficiency pump saves you money without sacrificing performance
- Comes ready for easy hardwiring or purchase an optional cord with plug for even easier installation and greater mobility
- Long-lasting, corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel shaft seals and industrial quality Noryl® thermoplastic housings
- Safe out-of-pond design helps protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks
- Top-of-the-line super quiet American made motors offer long term reliability - TEFC or ODP models available depending on RPM needs
- A strainer pot may be attached to strain debris from the inflow and to help facilitate priming in suction lift applications
- 1-1/2" NPT female inlet (suction) and discharge ports
- Cascade salt water kit available
Cascade Low 1725 RPM - 115/230volt - view pump curve
Cascade High 3450 RPM - 115/230volt - view pump curve
Cascade Pump Options & Replacement Parts
High Performing Energy Saving Artesian2 Pond Pumps
The Artesian2 combines high efficiency and reliability with the convenience of self-priming. Molded of corrosion-resistant, glass reinforced polypropylene. Artesian pumps are ideal for applications in which the pump is positioned above the water level. An easy-open lid provides ready access to the integral pot strainer's large basket.
These Artesian pond pumps feature:
- A variety of options, including low RPM, high flow, high head, and 2-speed models to meet a wide range of performance conditions
- Money-saving high efficiency design for optimal flow rates at minimal amp draws
- Built-in strainer pot prevents too large debris from clogging or damaging pump
- Long life, corrosion resistant, 316 stainless steel shaft seals
- Quiet, top-of-the-line American made motors offer long term reliability - TEFC or ODP models available depending on RPM needs
- Out of water pump design helps to protect you, your fish and/or your water feature from potentially dangerous oil leaks or electrical hazards
- Pumps come ready for hardwire installation (cord w/plug available separately)
- 2" inlet and outlet unions with tailpieces are included
- Salt water kit available
Artesian2 Low 1725 RPM - 115/230v - view pump curve
Artesian2 HIGH FLOW - 3450 RPM - 115/208/230v - view pump curve
Artesian2 HIGH FLOW - 3450 RPM - 208/230v only
Artesian2 HIGH HEAD - 3450 RPM - 115/208/230v - view pump curve
Artesian2 HIGH HEAD - 3450 RPM - 208/230v only
Artesian 2-Speed 3450/1725 RPM - 60Hz - view pump curve
Artesian2 Pump Options
Energy Saving PerformancePro Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow Pond Pumps
The Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow pumps combine high efficiency and reliability in the convenience of a self-priming pump and provide you the added benefit of being able to adjust the flow rate.
You get all of the advantages of the high quality Artesian2 pump line. The 3-phase motor is totally enclosed and fan cooled (TEFC) for maximum protection and long term reliability. Although the cost is just a bit more than an open drip proof (ODP) motor, it offers better protection against common hazards. The motor is constructed with a small fan on the rear shaft of the motor, totally enclosed by a housing. The fan draws air over the motor fins, removing excess heat and cooling the motor. This ordinarily means that the motor is dust tight, and has a moderate water seal as well.
The variable speed adjustment allows you to regulate the performance of the pump. When you lower your flow rate you lower your energy cost. You can adjust for extra pressure when you need it for back washing filters or adjust for extra flow when you want to increase your water feature.
These Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow Pumps feature:
- Variable speed adjustment to suit almost any application and offer you greater control over pump performance
- Timer or manual mode lets you control the pump when you want or "set it and forget it"
- Easy-open transparent lid provides ready access to the integral strainer pots basket
- Top quality three phase TEFC motor for premium efficiency and maximum reliability
- 2" inlet / outlet pump unions with tailpieces
- View the Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow pump dimensions
Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow - High FLOW - view pump curve
Artesian2 Dial-A-Flow Pump Options
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the difference between the ODP and TEFC motors?"
A. The following information is a summary of the two different types of motors offered with Performance Pro Pumps:
ODP MOTORS: An ODP enclosure on a motor means "Open, Drip Proof." ODP motors are inexpensive in comparison to other types of motors used in normal applications. ODP motors are encased in a sheet metal enclosure with air vents to allow good air flow. The air vents are designed in such a way that if water drips on the motor it will flow away from the motor. A fan is mounted on the motor's rear shaft to pull air through the motor to keep the motor cool.
TEFC MOTORS: A TEFC enclosure on a motor means "Totally Enclosed, Fan Cooled". TEFC motors are one of the most commonly used motors in ordinary industrial environments. They cost only slightly more than open drip proof motors, yet offer better protection against common hazards. The motor is completely covered by a housing and is generally built to include a small fan on the rear shaft of the motor. The fan draws air over the motor fins, removing excess heat and cooling the motor to ensure longer life. Since the motor housing is "Totally Enclosed" the motor is ordinarily dust tight, and has a moderate water seal as well.
Q. "What is 'max head'?"
A. Max head is the maximum height the pump can pump vertically. If you need to pump higher than that, we recommend that you purchase a bigger pump.
Q. "What is 'Noryl'?"
A. Noryl® is a type of thermoplastic and is a mixture of two polymers, polyphenylene oxide and polystyrene developed in 1966 by General Electric Plastics. Noryl® works well in high and low temperature applications and is one of the most stable thermoplastics available. Noryl® is commonly used for electrical housings and structural components because of its excellent insulating properties and superior impact strength. It is flame resistant and dimensionally stable in a wide range of service temperatures. Noryl® is often used for fluid handling since it has a low moisture absorption rate.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑