Click on any link below to jump to that section
Easy Clean Shower Heads
Solid Brass Easy Clean Shower Heads
Shown with optional matching shower arm & escutcheon (sold separately - available directly below)
These are the best little shower heads, they work quite well for a simple shower head with no adjustable sprays. They are very easy to take apart and clean, for those of you that have hard water or high levels of sediment in your water this will be a bonus. The solid brass body feels significant in your hands when you are installing it, plus you can feel that it is a quality shower head that will stand the test of time. Though we do offer the inexpensive plastic bodied version, we highly recommend the solid brass shower head -whether you are using this in a rental home, your own home, or as a gift.
- "Easy Clean" - Simply wipe with a sponge to clean away any hard water deposits
- Standard 1/2" Female threads
- Heavy-duty solid brass body & swivel ball joint
- Shown with matching 6" solid brass shower arm & escutcheon - sold separately, see below
Save water while scrubbing and add a trickle feature to your showerhead with a volume control valve.
Deluxe Easy Clean Showerhead With Nebulizing Mist Spray
Deluxe Easy Clean Showerhead With Dark Gray Face =
Looking for more nebulizing mist shower heads?
Classic Style Premium Showerheads
Speakman World Class Anystream® 6-Jet Showerhead
The world's most popular showerhead
- 48 powerful spray streams
- ANYSTREAM® plunger nozzle system delivers great spray intensity at any water pressure
- Large operating handle for precise control and easy spray selection
- Spray streams are infinitely adjustable
- Invigorating full-coverage spray
- Solid brass large-body construction
- Pressure-compensating AUTOFLO® limits flow to 2.5 gpm/9.46 lpm
- Meets ANSI A112.18.1M
- 2-3/4" face diameter; 1/2" NPTF inlet
Side lever is used to adjust spray on both.
The budget shower heads do not possess the quality of genuine Speakman heads.
Speakman ANYSTREAM 2000® World Class Showerhead
This is Speakman's unique, oversized 3", multi-featured showerhead that uses breakthrough technology to allow you a choice of three spray patterns (full coverage, invigorating massage and a gentle spray). Consumers Digest was so impressed with this product that they chose the ANYSTREAM 2000® as the BEST BUY in multi-featured showerheads.
We've tested it and love it. Durably crafted of high-grade injection-molded thermo plastics (it's not made of brass, those that want a head made mostly of brass should see the Speakman above). We see the Anystream 2000 as a truly fantastic operating showerhead.
The Anystream 2000® shower head has it all.
We are all impressed with the performance of this new head. Our founder has this head (in chrome) in his children's bathroom and they both truly love it. To see additional information about this head, click here.
We also offer hand held models of the same style shower head.
Deluxe Classic Showerhead
- More than 30 easy-clean spray nozzles
- Durable plastic body with classic polished chrome finish
- Brass 1/2" IPS swivel connection
Deluxe Classic Single Spray Showerhead - Chrome = $11.95
Deluxe Multi-Nozzle Showerhead
Replacement Spray Plates
- 36 easy-clean spray nozzles
- Durable plastic body with classic finishes
- Brass ball joint connection
- Plastic ring
"Like Speakman" 8-Jet Showerhead
Deluxe solid brass shower head with 8 spray jets
Looking for the genuine Speakman 8-jet shower heads?
Save water while scrubbing and add a trickle feature to your showerhead with a volume control valve
The Ultimate Downpour Rain Shower Head
The EazyClean high-low head exclusively offered by PlumbingSupply.com®
The ultimate downpour rain shower head has a large 5-1/4" spraying surface to nicely rinse off your soap and shampoo. The nozzles are made from rubber and make cleaning any hard water deposits off a breeze, as well as they provide a great rain-like shower. With an adjustable "hi-low" shower arm and escutcheon, you can set it at just the right position for you. We've pictured this unit as attaching directly to a short shower nipple, but it will easily thread right onto your existing shower arm (make sure to use quality PTFE tape!) and within minutes you'll be taking a shower. Click here for dimensions and measurements.
- Rubber spray nozzles make cleaning very quick and easy
- Very nice rain-like spray
- Includes a chrome "hi-lo" adjustable shower arm and escutcheon
- Wing nuts help to make adjustments very easy
- Great shower head for those with hard water
- 1/2" FIP threads
Need help? Find the answers to common installing questions.
Looking for a new escutcheon (round wall plate) as well?
Select Series Rain-Like Showerhead
- Full rain-like spray for a luxurious showering experience
- These shower heads are for people who want to get soothingly wet
- Brass constructed body for durability
- Easy clean - rub nibs to wash away hard water deposits
- Click here for dimensions
Select Series Rain-Like Showerhead with Light Gray Nibs Chrome = $52.47
Old Fashioned Bell Style Rain Shower Head
- Two gentle spray settings for a soft, luxurious shower
- Over 60 easy-clean spray nozzles
- Durable hard plastic body with stylish chrome finish
- Nostalgic retro bell-style shape
- Brass 1/2" IPS connection with swivel ball
- Click to view dimensions
Old-Fashioned Bell Style Rain Shower Head - Chrome = $24.96
View our HUGE selection of showerheads - including rain showers, designer showerheads, low-flow heads and more!
IN2ITION® Shower System
The In2ition is a shower head and handheld shower in one device
- Anti-Clog nozzles on both the hand shower and shower head
- Available in attractive brushed chrome or nickel finishes
- 6ft, tangle-free metal, double spiral hose
- Ergonomic, soft grip handle and adjustable dial
- Integral three-way diverter with easy-turn handle for redirecting the water from the fixed shower head to the hand held, or both
- Five spray functions
- Unique decorative shower system gives consumers the option to use either the hand shower or shower head separately or together for a truly full-body shower experience
- Easily installs on 1/2" standard shower arms
- Click here for our great shower arm selection
In2ition® Shower System - Brushed Chrome = $119.95
In2ition® Shower System - Satin Nickel = $124.25
Frescia Series Handshower Kit With Nebulizing Mist™ Spray
Frescia Handshower Kit with Nebulizing Mist =
Massaging Handshower with Two Spray Settings
- Two gentle spray settings
- Over 40 easy-clean spray nozzles
- Durable plastic body with classic polished chrome finish
- Plastic 1/2" IPS connection
Massaging Handshower - Chrome = $18.95
Easy Clean Handheld Rain Shower
- Gentle full rain-like spray
- 1.75 gpm flow rate
- Easy clean nibs - just rub them to wash away hard water deposits
- Durable body with stylish chrome finish and comfort grip handle
- Standard 1/2" IPS connection
Easy Clean Handheld Rain Shower - Chrome = $34.79
Handshower with Pause Button
- Push button "pause" setting slows the water flow to a trickle to save water while lathering, shaving, etc.
- Comfort grip handle
- Durable plastic body available in classic chrome or white finish (white also available without pause button)
- Plastic 1/2" IPS connection
Browse our wide selection of luxury hand shower kits
Vandal Resistant Showerheads
Sloan Vandal Resistant Act-O-Matic Showerhead
- Chrome on solid brass construction
- Vandal resistant, true self-cleaning head
- Ideal for hospitals, jails, gymnasiums, and commercial establishments, as well as people who want a top quality solid brass, self-cleaning head that will last a lifetime
- Made in the U.S.A.
This head is an established fixture at Westin and Hyatt hotels worldwide.
When you turn off the water, the spray disc automatically retracts and this makes it a great self-cleaning head.
There is no adjustment on this head, but for a head that will last a lifetime, no one has complained. This is "the" gymnasium head and we consider it the standard for the commercial industry.
We also offer this head in an institutional model
View other Sloan products
Water Saving Showerheads & Accessories
Save water and energy without losing efficiency
Super Water Saving Shower Heads
Deluxe solid brass showerheads with chrome finish
with lever control
with push button control
push button flow control
Please note: when in the "off" position, these shower heads will trickle to prevent scalding.
Order 12 or more of the same item for even greater savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart.
Deluxe Flow Control For Showers
Help conserve water by using this great flow control in your shower
- Simply turn handle to slow water flow to a trickle while soaping up, shaving, etc.
- Durable solid brass construction
- Chrome finish
- 1/2"IPS (fits standard shower arms and shower heads)
- Click for larger image
Deluxe Shower Volume Control = $18.52
Want even more showerhead styles?
View our HUGE selection of shower heads - including rainfall showers, handheld shower kits, water saving shower heads, designer shower heads, and MORE!
Shower Arms & Accessories
Standard 1/2" Shower Arms - 45° Bend
Don't waste time waiting for your shower to get warm.
Let the Evolve ShowerStart do the waiting for you
Want a new shower arm to match your new showerhead? We have a great selection of standard 1/2" shower arms available in a variety of lengths and finishes to match any decor. All of the standard 45° bend shower arms featured here are made with brass for durability.
Looking for more finishes? Click here!
Looking for dual showerhead adapters?
Unique 1/2" Shower Arms - 90° bend
Unique "S" Style Shower Arms
Please note: To use the 9-1/2" shower arm you must have a minimum of 12" of clearance in a full circle
around your water outlet in order to install an 'S' riser pipe.
Also, if your
current shower arm is screwed way back into the
wall you might need to add
an extension (coupling and nipple)
if the S shaped shower arm doesn't fit.
Adjustable "Swing Arm Style" Shower Arm
This adjustable "swing arm style" shower arm is the perfect solution for larger showers where you might want to direct the flow of water to a certain area. It fits most standard showerheads (sold separately), and allows you to adjust the showerhead up or down, depending on your preference. The arm is 9" long, brass construction with a chrome finish.
Self Seal Tub Spout & Shower Arm Trim Plates
Shown in chrome, polished brass and satin nickel
- 1 plate fits all three application (see image above)
- Fits 1/2" copper, 1/2" & 3/4" galvanized pipe nipples
- Provides water leak protection in two areas: between spout plate and wall, and around pipe protruding from wall.
- Covers unsightly stains or marks from prior installation.
- Quick and easy installation.
Self Seal Tub Spout & Shower Arm Trim Plate -
We also stock chrome pipe fittings if you need to make up an odd shower arm!
Stylish Deluxe Escutcheon With Set Screw
Deluxe Escutcheon with Set Screw - 1/2" IPS -
Please Note: chrome model is slightly different than polished brass & Satin Nickel
Looking for a different style escutcheon (trim ring) for your shower arm? Click here
Please note: By U.S. law, all showerheads sold in the United States may only deliver a maximum of 2.5 Gallons Per Minute.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Do you sell any showerheads that completely shut off water flow?"
A. No, and we are not aware of any showerheads that have the ability to completely stop water flow. With your shower valve still open and the showerhead completely closed, it is possible for hot water to force itself into the cold water line. Once the showerhead is opened again, only hot water flows for a moment, creating a risk of scalding. Showerheads are normally manufactured to dribble a small amount and prevent this from occurring.
Q. "Do all of your heads deliver 2.5gpm?"
A. Yes, at 80psi all do (unless it specifically states otherwise). If your house has less pressure than 80psi (while the head is operating) then you might get less volume than 2.5gpm.
Q. "Why can't I buy a showerhead that puts out more water?"
A. It is now a federal law that all showerheads sold in the United States must be low-flow.
Q. "How can I prevent my children from getting scalded in the shower?"
A. We sell numerous scald-guard protection products. See our scald-guard page.
Q. "My showerhead is off-center when it is tightened. How can I center it without leaks?"
A. Back it off until it is centered; then count the number of turns it takes to remove it. Reapply lots of PTFE thread sealing tape (clockwise), then thread the showerhead onto the arm the same number of turns that it took to remove it.
Q. "Do you sell a shower head with an easily removable flow reducer?"
A. Due to Federal energy savings laws we may not sell a shower head where the water restrictor is "easily removable.
Q. "My shower arm is broken off in the wall. What can I do?"
A. This is a common problem with brass shower arms. Brass shower arms do not have a very thick wall as compared to normal galvanized or brass or stainless steel nipples because water flows through them without being under constant pressure. Brass or plastic shower arms can easily break in the wall due to stress from weight, movement, length of the arm, etc. It's usually fairly easy to take the broken nipple out if you have the right tool. Most spiral type easy outs and cam type pipe extractors will not remove the thin walled shower arms. The 1/2" ips Internal Nipple Wrench works best for this application. Be careful to not damage the female threads on the 90 degree elbow inside the wall. If you have a leak in this area, you probably wouldn't be aware of it until the leak has done damage. Look with a flashlight to make sure the threads are still good on the fitting inside the wall, and be sure to use lots of PTFE thread sealing tape on your new shower arm.
Q. "Do you sell an extension for my 1/2" shower arm?"
A. As shown above we sell longer than standard shower arms. We also sell 1/2" chrome nipples and chrome couplings. To go to our chrome page just click here.
Q. "I have low water pressure, can I adapt these showerheads?"
A. ALL of the showerheads on this page will reduce your pressure somewhat due to friction loss, and legal (federal law) flow restrictors. If your water supply pressure is marginal then these great showerheads are not for you. If you have standard 45-50 or more psi then these heads will deliver (unless specifically stated otherwise) near the legal maximum of 2.5 gallons per minute. Some people find that 2.5 gpm is not enough for what they are "used to." If you are looking for shower heads that deliver more than the legal maximum limit then please don't order any of our showerheads as we only sell products that are legal for the United States. We are mentioning this 2.5gpm question a number of times here because not getting enough water volume out of showerheads is probably the most asked question that we get. There are many people that demand more water and we simply do not wish to violate any laws by offering showerheads that can deliver more than 2.5 gpm. Please do not expect that you can increase the volume on our showerheads. If you need more than 2.5 gpm for your shower head, please do not order ours. 95% of our customers are happy with 2.5 gpm but if you need more volume or you have low water pressure then please do not expect to get 2.5 gpm from our showerheads.
Q. "Does the showerhead I ordered swivel, or do I need an additional part for it to do so?"
A. It is rare for a showerhead not to have a swivel feature unless its position adjustment is in the shower arm or it is a "flat" model that is meant to be installed parallel to the floor. With the exception of those mentioned, some industrial models and most handshowers, standard-style showerheads generally come with a built-in swivel feature.
Q. "What does nebulizing mean?"
A. neb•u•lize - To convert (a liquid) to a fine spray; atomize. For the shower heads with this unique spray pattern, it is an extra fine spray that many find soothing.
Q. "Why does the pause feature not completely shut-off the water flow?"
A. The pause feature is designed to trickle water through the shower head for safety reasons. The trickle of water helps prevent the possibility of scalding. If the shower head were able to be shut off completely while the shower control valve was still on, then water from the hot and cold could mix. If the hot and cold water were mixed at the shower valve control and then the shower head was again turned to full flow, the person using the shower could get scalded.