Big John® Sump Pumps
By Little Giant®
PlumbingSupply.com® has the best selection of sump, fountain and pond pumps on the Internet. From the smallest to some of the largest, Little Giant manufactures a pump for every need. Quality, durability and value in one great line of pumps - if you need it, we've got it!
8 Series - Big John® Sump Pumps
- Model 8 Series sump pumps are efficient and reliable
- Ideal for continuous use in moving large volumes of water
- 4/10 HP submersible sump pumps
- Model 8-CIA has cast iron housing with protective expoxy coating. Model 8-CBA has cast bronze housing
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge with a 1-1/4" FNPT adapter
- Pumps move water 54 GPM @ 5 feet of head pressure
- Polypropylene base
- Polycarbonate cover
- Maximum vertical lift (Shut-Off) at 22.9'
- Thermal overload protection
- Automatic pumps "CIA" and "CBA" models have integral diaphragm switch with "on" level at 7" to 10" and "off" level 1" to 4"
- 8-CIA and 8-CBA dimensions: Height=6.00"; Length=9.50"; Width=8.50"
You can see the pump curve chart for these pumps here
Pumps have either a cast bronze pump housing or a cast iron pump housing with a protective epoxy coating for corrosion resistance. The motor housings are filled with a dielectric oil (non toxic to aquatic life) for lifetime bearing lubrication and rapid heat dissipation. Cooler running motors extend motor life. These pumps are designed for continuous duty and can be used for a lot of applications such as: construction sites, fire cleanup, excavation, crawl spaces, basements, grain elevators, underground passageways, cooling towers, and other places requiring high volume water removal.
115V, 10 Amps, 50/60 Hz, 4/10 HP, 54 GPM @ 5' Models (UL/CSA)
Looking for a pump that can also handle some solid waste material? We offer effluent pumps here.
10EN Series - Sump Pumps
- A super powerful and efficient motor!
- Moves water at 67 gallons per minute @ 5' head pressure
- Maximum vertical lift (Shut-Off) at 30'
- 1/2 HP submersible sump pump with cast bronze housing, polypropylene base
- Stainless steel intake plate and thermal overload protection
- Includes snap action float switch
- Automatic "on" level at 7" to 10" and "off" level at 2" to 5"
- 1-1/2" FNPT discharge
- 115 volt, 8 Amps, 60 Hz
- Includes 20 ft. electrical cord
- cCSAus listed
- View performance curve chart
- View pump dimensions
This terrific pump has an incredibly low energy saving electrical draw of only 8 amps. It is designed for constant use day or night 24/7 if need be and can handle small particles and solid materials in the water up to 1/2" diameter. This pump has a liquid temperature rating for up to 140°F. (60°C)
115V, 8 Amps, 50/60 Hz, 1/2 HP, 67 GPM @ 5' Models (UL/CSA)
Automatic - 1/2 HP 10EN-CBA-SFS Sump Pump = $739.44
Related Items & Information
return to top ↑