Tub Shower Unusual Parts
is your best source on the Internet for hard-to-find plumbing parts such as the solid brass, "twin ell" fitting offered below.
for the best selection of showerheads on the Internet!
Brass "Twin Ells"
- Prevents the showerhead from dripping while the tub spout is filling the tub
- Limits back pressure
- Maintains pressure on the tub spout diverter gate to keep it in the closed position
Brass "Twin Ells" = $11.69
1/2" in from the valve above
out to 3/4" front style diverter tub spout
and up to 1/2" pipe leading to shower head or body sprays
Shower Arm Lock Ell
- Securely mounts a shower arm to a fiberglass shower stall
- Can also be used to secure a tub spout nipple
- Can be used with copper, iron pipe or compression fittings
- Prevents movement of shower arm and tub spout
- Helps to prevent broken shower arms from leaking inside the wall
- Locknuts secure ell to fiberglass and other walls up to 7/16" thick
• Requires 1 1/32" hole through fiber glass
• Outlet end 1/2" FIP
• Inlet end 1/2" CWT or 1/2" MPT
Shower Arm Lock Ell - $9.97