Looking for a replacement or an improvement for your out-dated tub spout? PlumbingSupply.com®
best selection of tub spouts on the Internet. As with many things, tub spouts can lose their luster or stop performing the way they are expected to with time and constant use, so replacing the tub spout is a simple way to upgrade your bath. Whatever you need, you'll find it here! Need help? View our Tub Spout Reference page
which may help you to determine just what size or type of spout may work for you.
"Universal" Fit 1-4-ALL Tub Spouts
These tub spouts feature:
- A special "universal" adapter system that fits 1/2" nominal (5/8" OD) copper pipe, 1/2" male pipe thread, and 3/4" male pipe thread - so you don't have to try and guess what type of tub spout connection you have!
- Durable brass construction available in multiple designer finishes to coordinate with your existing fixtures
- Available with or without diverter, in standard 5" length or extra long 7" length
- Shown above in oil rubbed bronze finish
For connection to 1/2" nominal (5/8" OD) copper pipe the length of the pipe must be a minimum of 1" and a maximum of 2" from the wall. For connection to 1/2" mpt
the length of the pipe from the finished wall must not be longer than 1 1/2" or less than 5/8". For connection to 3/4" mpt
the length of the pipe from the finished wall must not be longer than 1 1/2" or less than 5/8"
Each 1-4-ALL Universal Fit Tub Spout includes the Attachment Kit
Replacement 1-4-All Attachment KIT ONLY for 5" Length Spout = $8.03
Replacement 1-4-All Attachment KIT ONLY for 7" Length Spout = $8.66
"Smart Tug" Tub Spouts by Sioux Chief
for that professionally-finished look
non-diverter in chrome
non-diverter in oil rubbed bronze
diverter style in satin nickel
The SmartTug Tub Spout features:
- No caulk = no mess! With the SmartTug spout, you are left with a clean, secure, and leak resistant installation without the need for unsightly caulking
- Unique "tuggin" technology inside the tub spout pulls the spout to the wall securely so you don't have to fuss with typical installation problems
- Easily installs directly onto 1/2" copper stub out with nothing more than a #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Includes a dry seal pipe collar to keep moisture from wall cavity to help eliminate mold and mildew
- All spouts are 5-1/4" long and available in non-diverter or diverter style
- Available in multiple finishes to match existing showerheads and valves
- Copper stub must be at least 2-3/4" in length and no longer than 3-1/8" length (smart/tug spout has line on bottom of spout for easy measuring) - If the copper stub out is too short use the 1/2" CTS Extension Repair Kit
- ANSI/ASME A112.181 approved
- Proudly made in the USA
Without the Smart/Tug Spout
With the Smart/Tug Spout
1/2" CTS Extension Repair Kit - Type M hard copper with one end reduced to fit inside a 1/2" Type M or Type L copper stub out in the wall. Designed for sweat solder connection but the kit includes sandcloth to clean the copper pipe, and a 2-step specially formulated copper to copper epoxy for those situations when soldering is not an option.
1/2" CTS Extension Repair Kit (approximately 3-7/16" length) = $6.93
Check out our tub spout information page for help choosing and installing the right spout
Non-Diverter Style Tub Spouts
Diverter Style Tub Spouts
Looking for Add-A-Shower Diverter Tub Spouts to add a handshower or shower riser to your tub?
Tub Spout Installation Accessories
Brass "Twin Ells"
This brass "ell" adapter features:
- Prevents the showerhead from dripping while the tub spout is filling the tub
- Limits back pressure to keep contaminated water from flowing back into the system
- Maintains pressure on the tub spout diverter gate to keep it in the closed position
Brass "Twin Ells" = $12.59
Self Seal Tub Spout & Shower Arm Trim Plates
Shown in chrome, polished brass and satin nickel
These tub spout trim plates feature:
- Fits 1/2" copper, 1/2" & 3/4" galvanized pipe nipples
- Provides water leak protection in two areas: between spout plate and wall, and around pipe protruding from wall
- Covers unsightly stains or marks from prior installation
- Quick and easy installation
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Approximate dimensions: 3-3/8"OD; 1-1/2"ID (max) and 3/8" thick
- Side view shows you elevation and ridge pattern of trim plate
Tub Spout Cover Up
No special tools required
Tub Spout Cover Up - Fits Standard Tub Spouts = $5.98
3 1/2"OD; 1 3/4"ID; 1/8" thick; mirrored acrylic finish matches all bathrooms
Filtered Bath Ball
Help protect your children, pets and yourself from the negative effects chlorine can have on skin, hair, and inhalation into the lungs.
This unique Bath Ball allows you the luxury of filtering your bath water and neutralizing unwanted chlorine, that can cause dry skin and hair, for up to 50 baths before the filter needs replacement. The Bath Ball attaches to most tub spouts with an easily detachable universal harness. The filter cartridge can easily be removed and replaced by unscrewing the bottom portion of the Bath Ball.
How it works:
Turn the water on and let it flow into the Bath Ball. Your water will filter through the specially designed and patented Chlorgon Plus® filter media
and exit out through the bottom of the Bath Ball. Be careful to not run the water too fast; you want it to flow out the bottom and not spill out over the top of the rim.
NOTE: Intended for external use only. Children should use only with adult supervision. Like any bath product, children should not consume it or drink the bath water. NOT to be used in the treatment of any medical condition, such as hyper-sensitivity to chlorine, etc.. Effectiveness will be reduced by the amount of chlorine in your water and the amount of water filtered.
De-Chlorinating Bath Salts
These Bath Salts contain Crystal-Chlorgon® which is specially formulated to effectively neutralize chlorine with no fragrance or artificial coloring!
Now you can enjoy the same chlorine-free feeling you can have in your shower, in the bath!
One capful of Mediterranean Blue Bath Salts under running water and you can soak away the weariness of a long, busy day, or just relax in the sensationally soothing environment chlorine-free water can provide. Helps dechlorinate chlorine in water using a crystal form of Chlorgon to convert chlorine to chloride. This Mediterranean Blue Bath Salt can be used by itself or with other bath products and can provide approximately 20 chlorine-free bathing experiences.
NOTE: Intended for external
use only. Children should use only with adult supervision. Like any bath
product, children should not consume it or drink the bath water. NOT to
be used in the treatment of any medical condition, such as
hyper-sensitivity to Chlorine, etc.. Effectiveness will be reduced by
the amount of Chlorine in your water and the amount of water filtered.
Mediterranean Blue - 40 oz. De-chlorinating Bath Salts = $23.38