L-Track Shower Rods
These innovative L-track-style shower rods allow free movement of the shower curtain. Great for tubs, whirlpool tubs and shower areas where you want uninterrupted shower curtain movement, free from ceiling support obstructions. PlumbingSupply.com®
is your source for thousands
of unique, hard-to-find plumbing fixtures, products and supplies.
Curtain glides on an L-shaped track
Read the installation instructions by clicking here
- Matte Aluminum or Goldenrod - measures 58" to the first cut, with a 3" bevel and 26" to the wall
- Comes with 24 ez glide plastic pins, wall flanges, mounting hardware and ceiling support
- Ceiling support rod is adjustable by cutting
- Trak Rods can be cut (nonreturnable if cut) to make different/shorter dimensions.
- Extenders can be used to make different/longer dimensions.
- See the FAQ's below for additional information on modifying the dimensions of the rod.
- Available in both left-hand and right-hand installations
To determine whether you need a "left-hand" or "right-hand":
Left-hand means bathtub drain is on the left side when facing the tub, and the short section of the rod will be installed on the right side when facing the tub.
Right-hand means bathtub drain is on the right side when facing the tub, and the short section of the rod will be installed on the left side when facing the tub.
L-style Track Rods
Additional Track Rod Parts
15 foot wide Shower Curtains
180" wide and 70" tall
- Ideal for leg tub enclosures
- Magnets are placed at the bottom to keep curtain in place
- Four finishes to choose from
- 180" wide (side to side) x 70" (top to bottom)
- Can be used as a curtain or a liner
- Has nickel grommets (to reduce corrosion)
- Up to 36 shower curtain rings can be used (not included)
- Most brands of curtain rings will fit these curtains
This product is non-returnable if opened - Note: Fabric shower curtains are NOT water-resistant
Looking for tubular (non-track rod type) shower rods? Yes, we have it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Can the L-style Track Rod be adjusted in dimension (either shorter/longer or wider/narrower)?"
A. Yes, the rods can be modified by cutting to shorten or using extenders (and extra connectors when necessary) to lengthen or widen. Shortening or lengthening the L-style Track Rod is easy, you simply cut to desired dimensions or add the appropriate length extender section to the ends of the rod to lengthen. The extenders that are offered separately come with one connector only, so you may - depending on the changes you are making - need additional connectors. Please note: This item is nonreturnable if cut.
return to top ↑