Quality Shower Rods
is your source for quality shower rods. Straight, unique
, and even continuous track-style
rods - if we don't have it, maybe it doesn't exist?
Straight Shower Rods
with Round Flanges
- 1" O. D. Solid brass tubing
- Includes heavy die cast round flanges with wood screws
- Rod can be cut down to desired length by cutting ends
- 36", 48", 60" & 72" are one piece rods
- 84" & 96" are two piece rods
- Tools needed: Small blade screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, level, drill with 1/8" bit, pipe cutter or hacksaw (if rod needs to be cut down)
Please note: shower rods are not returnable if they have been cut
Flanges For Shower Rods
For Straight Shower Rods
Jiffy Flanges shown with shower rod
(rod sold separately)
- Fit 1" O. D.(outside diameter) shower rod tubing
- Allow tightening of flanges to wall without screws
- Simply screw the adjustment flange until rod is snug and secure
- Available in Chrome or Polished Brass
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Are the rods adjustable?"
A. You can cut any of the 1"o.d. rods down to a shorter size (not the 3/4"od rod which is used on the rectangular model). Please note that if you cut any of these brass tubing rods they are non returnable and also that the manufacturer then does not offer a warranty (we have never had this be a problem but we do want you to know what they have said about this) on cut rods.
Q. "How thick are these curtain rods?"
A. The brass curtain rods shown above have a wall thickness of .018 inches.
return to top ↑