Shower Track Rods
Look at all the different ways these versatile shower track rods can be used!
Images are representational only and may differ slightly in shape from product received.
These innovative track-style shower rods allow free movement of the shower curtain. Great for traditional tub/shower combos with high ceilings, clawfoot tubs, whirlpool tubs, open showers or wet room bathrooms, or any area where you want uninterrupted curtain movement, free from ceiling support obstructions. They can be used to create room dividers or privacy screens as well. Available in a wide range of styles and sizes, you're sure to find the perfect solution for your home right here.
Trax Ceiling Mounted Shower Curtain Tracks
These shower curtain track rods are proudly made in the USA
These track rods feature:
Includes everything you need to hang your curtain:
- Removes bar from across the shower, visually opening up space in the bathroom and making your bathroom feel larger
- Virtually maintenance-free as the extruded aluminum shower curtain track is durable, long-lasting, and will not rust/corrode
- Ideal as a shower door alternative - saves space, easier to clean a shower curtain than a glass door, and offers you up to 90% cost savings over glass doors
- Securely anchors directly to the ceiling
- Nylon rollers and curtain hooks allow curtain to glide easily, even around corners
- Available in a variety of shapes to suit nearly every shower configuration
- 12" and 24" track rod extensions are available for custom sizes, and unique or unforseen circumstances
- Rod itself measures 1-3/8" x 3/4"
- Chain extensions are available to lower curtain up to 18" below the ceiling, may be cut to desired length
Shower Track Rod Extensions
Each track rod extension includes 1 each splicer connector.
Chain extension includes plastic roller & hook - may be cut to desired length (view instructions
), cut chains non-returnable. Please double check your shower curtain for number of extensions needed or check out our guide
prior to ordering.
Left Side L-Shaped Track Rods
These track rods feature:
- L-shaped style accommodates tubs with the shower system on the right side wall
- Rods can be cut to accommodate smaller spaces or use extenders (sold separately) to make the rods longer
- Excellent for tubs against only two walls, or can be hung in place of your current shower rod to provide extra protection for the back shower wall
- Durable aluminum construction available in GoldenRod finish
- 58" long side x 26" short side with 3" bevel between - View dimensions
- One long track rod and one short track rod with bevels for bending
- 36" ceiling support (can be cut to fit)
- 24 easy-glide plastic pins
- Two square wall flanges & mounting hardware
- Step-by-step installation instructions
Track Rod Glide Pins (set of 12) -
Please note: Rods that have been cut or otherwise modified are non-returnable.
Limited to Stock! The manufacturer of these track rods is no longer in business - get yours while supplies last!
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Can the L-style Track Rod be adjusted in dimension (either shorter/longer or wider/narrower)?"
A. Yes, the rods can be modified by cutting to shorten or using extenders (and extra connectors when necessary) to lengthen or widen. Shortening or lengthening the L-style Track Rod is easy, you simply cut to desired dimensions or add the appropriate length extender section to the ends of the rod to lengthen. The extenders that are offered separately come with one connector only, so you may - depending on the changes you are making - need additional connectors. Please note: This item is nonreturnable if cut.
Q. "How do I know if I need a left or right side L-shaped shower rod?"
A. A left-hand tub means the bathtub drain is on the left side when facing the tub. The L-shaped shower rod you will need is the right side because the short section side of the L-shaped rod will be installed on the right side when facing the tub. A right-hand tub means the bathtub drain is on the right side when facing the tub. In this case the L-shaped shower rod you will need is the left side because the short section side of the L-shaped rod will be installed on the left side when facing the tub.
Q. "How do I cut the chain extensions to the right length?"
A. While you can use the loop on the chain to hook directly to the roller hook, you can also cut the chain extension for a cleaner look or if you need a different length.
Step 1: Push chain up through nylon axial, remove and save bell.
Step 2: Cut longer chain to desired length with wire cutters. Leave hook on longer length. Each ball equals 1/4".
Step 3: Insert longer chain into axial and replace bell. Pull tight.
Q. "How do I know how many chain extensions I need?"
A. The best way to make sure you're getting as many as you need is to count the number of grommets on your shower curtain and just buy that many. If you don't yet have your shower curtain, you can use the following guidelines - but keep in mind these are only guidelines and you may need to order more/less depending on your situation.
- 72" curtain width 12 chains
- 84" curtain width 14 chains
- 96" curtain width 16 chains
- 108" curtain width 18 chains
- 144" curtain width 24 chains
- 180" curtain width 30 chains
- 216" curtain width 36 chains
return to top ↑