Eljer Emblem Wood Toilet Seats
Uniquely shaped and hard to find wooden toilet seats
Wood replacement seats for the Eljer Emblem - a unique, widely-used toilet that is no longer manufactured - have been hard to find until now. We here at PlumbingSupply.com® are pleased to offer these durable molded wood replacement seats for your Eljer Emblem. Available in round or elongated styles, these seats have a multi-coat finish for a clean look that will make your toilet appear new again.
These unique wooden toilet seats feature:
- Top mount, closed square front toilet seat fits Eljer Emblem and Eljer Triangle toilets
- Durable molded wood construction with multi-coat high gloss enamel finish
- Heavy duty plastic hinge features snap on screw covers for a clean look
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel screws
- Non-corrosive, self-aligning hardware for easy mounting
- Four color matched bumpers for stability
- Available in regular and elongated styles
- View toilet seat dimensions
Looking for durable plastic toilet seats for Eljer Emblem toilets? Yes, we have them!
We also offer many replacement parts for Eljer Emblem, Eljer Terrace Emblem and Eljer Triangle Emblem toilets.
Eljer Emblem Toilet Seats Related Items:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "How do I clean my new seat, and what products should I avoid?"
A. Most manufacturers (and the manufacturer of the seats we offer) recommend a light solution of mild soap and water. Products like pine oils, essential oils, chlorine, acid, scouring powders, detergents, disinfectants, bleach, or products in aerosol cans should never be used as they can damage the finish and color of the seat. Also, as scouring pads can scratch the seat, they should not be used. It is our recommendation to always follow the manufacturers suggested cleaning methods to maintain the seats.
Q. "How do I get the old toilet seat off?"
A. On most seats, the bolts are mounted from the top with a nut on the underside of the bowl. There may be a cover that snaps back, covering the top of the bolt. Still not sure how to go about it? Check out our step by step video tutorial
return to top ↑