Easy Install Shower Drains
For a simple solution when a shower drain needs replacing, these shower drains make it quick and easy. Needing only two tools to install, these 100% solid brass drains with stainless steel components turn a dreaded replacement task into a less-than-an-hour fix, saving you money and precious time. Plumbers and plumbing contractors will be thrilled with the fast, easy installation and minimal equipment needed for perfect results.
No Caulk Compression Style Shower Drain
Old style shower drain installations previously needed two people, a large wrench, and preferably a lot of elbow room. Not anymore! This innovative shower drain assembly was created by a third generation plumber with the sole goal of making life easier for the plumber. It entirely eliminates the need to screw a large nut about a drain fitting, so you no longer need the large wrench or the elbow room, making this a great choice for cramped spaces. Also, since this drain features four stainless steel bolts that you can hand tighten, slight variations in shower floor thickness are easily compensated for, creating a superior seal with virtually no chance of loosening over time. In fact, even the bolts are designed to make things easy since they're sized and shaped to fit in the common 4-in-1 screwdriver or hub nut driver every plumber seems to have right at hand, though a ratchet or box-end wrench will also work just fine to tighten these 5/16" hex head bolts. No slipping and sliding around with a flat head screwdriver while trying to install this drain! It's a dream come true shower drain. Easy, effective, and a real time saver; what more could you ask for?
- Designed to make repairs in tight spaces easier
- Simple installation dramatically reduces installation time
- Easily compensates for variations in the shower base
- 100% brass body for strength and durability
- Stainless steel bolts won't rust
- Will fit 2" Cast iron, Galvanized, Sch. 40 ABS or PVC pipes
- Includes brushed stainless steel shower drain cover
- View detailed no caulk shower drain dimensions
Drop-In Style Shower Drain
Save time, money and frustration when replacing your shower drain. This drain assembly is designed to fit snugly into 2" ABS or PVC drain pipe, helping you avoid costly cement slab tear out and replacement costs. Simply remove the old broken drain and replace with this easy to install insert style drain. It is truly a dream come true drain. Seal into place with the included special epoxy glue for a permanent and waterproof installation with no screws, wrenches, or skinned knuckles. Please note this fix may not be code compliant in all areas as it reduces the drain to approximately 1-1/2".
Bacterial Drain Cleaner
- Powerful, non-corrosive, and natural drain cleaning product
- Add bacteria to reopen drains and traps clogged by grease, soap and food particles
- Use as a monthly treatment all over the house to keep sinks, tubs and showers open and flowing smoothly - without smelly drains
- Regular Use May End Slow Drains
- Helps Keeps Pipes and Traps Clear and Clean
- Safe for use in All Plumbing and Septic Systems
- Helps clean Garbage Disposals
- Helps Eliminate Stinky Septic Smells
Bag contains approx. 32 applications, 1 tbsp single application scoop included
Roebic Drain Cleaner - 16oz = $16.66
Roebic Drain Cleaner Case (12 - 16oz bags) = $160.05
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "When installing the Davke 4000, do you need to coat the entire thing in the epoxy, or just the underside of the flange?"
A. You only coat the underside of the flange where it touches the shower pan. The o-rings seal the base of the drain and allows it to flex a bit with the shower pan to avoid future breakage.
Q. "I want to install the model 4000 in my basement shower, but it's too long. Will it still work?"
A. Per the inventor, there are three o-ring grooves just for this reason. So long as the two included o-rings are both used in the installation, you can cut the drain down at the bottom o-ring groove and still have an excellent seal. Please note, once an item is altered, it is considered non-returnable. Always double check before cutting!
return to top ↑