Garbage Disposal Push Button Actuators
Are you tired of leaning over the counter to reach the disposer switch on the wall? Would you love to have a garbage disposer, but don't have the ability to hardwire in a new wall switch? Try one of these easy-to-install and even easier-to-use air control switches! A simple push of a button - right on the countertop or the back of the sink near the faucet - is all it takes for this helpful, convenient disposer switch to operate.
- Conveniently and safely use your garbage disposer without hardwiring a switch into the wall - uses existing sink holes or countertop (1-3/8" hole required)
- Lets you add a disposer where you couldn't before - ideal for kitchen islands, kitchens with lots of windows or tiled/metal backsplashes, etc.
- Easy-to-operate - push the button once to turn the disposer on, then push the button again to turn it off!
- Super simple to install - plug the switch box directly into a standard household electrical outlet, then plug your garbage disposal into the switch box
- Moisture, heat & dust resistant design with water-proof air button to help eliminate the risk of electrical shock
- Compatible with almost any residential disposer
- Your choice of Classic Round or Stylish Square button available in a myriad of durable designer finishes to match your faucet and other kitchen fixtures
- Removable trim for easy cleaning & care
Garbage Disposal Air Switches with Button Assembly
Related Items & Information
Please note: All finishes shown are representational ONLY and may differ from actual finish depending on monitor settings.
return to top ↑