WasherWatcher Flood Prevention Kit
The WasherWatcher is an inexpensive way to help prevent flooding for washers that drain into a laundry tub or other receptacle that can become clogged during the drain cycle. For additional flood prevention products, click here
for the innovative FloodStop and here
for the Watts Intelliflow.
Your laundry tub overflowed onto the floor. Unless, of course, you have the WasherWatcher.
The WasherWatcher is designed to help prevent water damage from happening by shutting off the power to your washing machine when the water level in the laundry tub gets too high. When the problem is corrected, and the switch is reset, the controller starts the washer back up again so it can finish the wash cycle. It's that simple. No mess. No cleanup.
The WasherWatcher works with all washing machines that drain in to a laundry tub or other receptacle and is easy to hookup. Simply plug the control module into the grounded 115 VAC utility outlet, secure the sensor to the discharge hose with a tie wrap, and plug your washer's power cord into the control module. The WasherWatcher's LED light will turn red and an alarm will sound when a potential flooding condition exists.
The WasherWatcher features:
- Helps prevents water damage caused by overflowing laundry tubs
- Can be used with laundry tubs, standpipes or wall boxes
- Shuts off washer when sensor detects water level is too high
- Washer remains off until the problem is corrected and the switch is reset
- Works with all washing machines
- Plugs into a grounded 115/120 VAC utility outlet
- Fully automatic operation - no maintenance
- Alarm sounds until water starts to drop
- Simple hookup - plug in control module, attach sensor to discharge hose, and plug washer into control module
- Manufacturer's instructions are included, along with guidelines for proper maintenance steps to ensure you are protected at all times
- CUL Listed
- Power: 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Output Rating: 120 VAC, 14 Amp resistance, 1/2 HP motor load
- Alarm Rating: 80 db
- Sensor Cable Length: 6 feet
- Rated for indoor use only
WasherWatcher Flood Protection System = $83.93
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the difference between the WasherWatcher and the FloodStop for washing machines?"
A. The WasherWatcher is designed to help prevent flooding caused by overflowing laundry tubs. FloodStop systems for washing machines are designed to help prevent flooding caused by a burst in the supply line or a leak/overflow from the washing machine.
Q. "Does this guarantee no flooding will ever happen?"
A. If you make sure to follow all of the manufacturer's instructions and directions by performing the proper maintenance and inspections, you will ensure that you are fully protected from flooding. However, please be aware that all man-made safety devices will eventually fail, and so regular inspections and maintenance are absolutely necessary to keep this device in proper operating condition.
"Keep up the good work. You exceeded my expectations. I didn't even know a power cut off on washing machine flood switch existed but Google took me to you and I had it installed 3 days after ordering it - and it prevented a flood the first day it was in. I couldn't be happier."
- Rob Hendricks, San Jose, CA 95124
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us so we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
return to top ↑