Under Counter Drinking Water Filter Systems
by American Plumber® and 3M Aqua-Pure®
Imagine water that doesn't taste like your local swimming pool! Make everything you eat and drink that you use water for taste far better with these wonderful undercounter filtering systems by American Plumber®, and 3M Aqua-Pure®. These high quality filtering systems reduce the levels of a huge number of contaminants that many people are not even aware exist in their water supply. Cleaner water is yours with superior undercounter filtration systems brought to you by PlumbingSupply.com®.
Model #AP-DWS1000 - Undercounter dual stage drinking water system
Features & Benefits:
- Dual stage carbon filtration
- Automatic shut off after 625 gallons as a reminder to change filter
- Reduces lead, chlorine, cysts, dirt, rust, bad tastes, & odors from water
- Installs on the cold water line at the point-of-use
- Includes installation hardware, stainless steel faucet, and pipe connections
- Conforms to public health requirements for water purification
- Conveniently installs on the cold water line under the kitchen sink
- Micron rating: .5 microns (Tip: The lower the micron rating the more particles the water filter will trap)
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM max
- Max Temperature: 100°F
- Max Pressure: 125PSI
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/4" tubing
- Includes APDW80/90 filter cartridge set
to low cost filter faucets -
to fancy filter faucets
DW-600 Deluxe Drinking Water Filter System
This drinking water filtration system features:
- Under-sink drinking water system
- Reduces lead, cryptosporidium cysts, giardia cysts, lindane, atrazine, chlorine taste and odor, bad taste and odor, and sediment
- A single compact quick-change cartridge
- Includes all installation hardware, easy to install and change cartridge
- Works with copper, plastic or flexible tubing
- 500 gallon capacity
- Includes filter head with built-in bracket, 600R disposable filter, 2 mounting screws, water supply adapter, lead-free drinking water faucet, fittings, 1/4" plastic tubing and instructions
- Tested and certified by NSF International to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Taste and Odor, Chlorine Class I, and Particulate Class I. Std 53 for the reduction of Cyst, Lead, Lindane, Atrazine and Turbidity
- Micron Rating: 0.5
- Operating Pressure (psi): 30-125
- Operating Temperature: 40-100°F
- Dimension: 3" x 3" x 13-1/2"
to designer RO dispenser faucets -
to contemporary RO dispenser faucets -
to low cost filter faucets
to fancy filter faucets -
to Elements of Design filter faucets -
to Melrose cold water drinking faucets
Related Items & Accessories:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "When should I change my filter?"
A. According to the manufacturer, these filters will work for about 1 year (1000 gallons). However, we recommend replacing that you replace your filters every 6 to 9 months for peak performance. Carbon filters absorb chemicals like a sponge, and once saturated the carbon can no longer absorb any more chemicals and must be disposed of. For other replacement filters, click here.
Q. "What is a micron rating?"
A. The average size of the openings between pieces of the filter media are represented in microns. For example, a 40-micron filter has larger openings than a 5-micron filter. Consequently, the 40-micron filter element will let larger particles pass through the filter than the 5-micron element. As a general rule, the smaller micron rating for a filter is better, but as with most everything, there is a trade-off. Flow capability usually drops off as the micron rating gets smaller.
return to top ↑