Tankless Water Heater Accessories
Tankless water heaters offer a convenient way to heat water for all kinds of uses, and we have the accessories you need to make your system function efficiently and effectively. Whether you are heating the water for a sink or for a whole house, these products will make your system perform at the level they were designed to.
TK-BF01 replaces (#TK-TV03)
||Price & Quantity
||Recess box with vent elbow and vent hood termination
Fits discontinued model T-K3
Limited to stock
||Temperature Remote Controller
Fits models T-KJr2-IN, T-KJr2-OS, T-K4-IN, T-K4-OS
||Temperature Remote Controller
Fits models T-D2-IN, T-D2-OS, T-M32
|Multi system controller is capable of handling up to 20 units at one time. It also works as a diagnostic tool that provides error codes.
Fits model T-M32
Fits models T-K4-IN, T-K4-OS, T-D2-IN, T-D2-OS
- Please note: the TK-PC01 will not work with the "Isolator" isolation valves
||Replacement Heat Exchanger Assembly
Fits model T-K3
||Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve - 200,000 max (required for all water heaters)
Fits models T-KJr2-IN, T-KJr2-OS, T-K4-IN, T-K4-OS, T-D2-IN, T-D2-OS
|The standard temperature setting is 122°F and is only adjustable with purchase of the TK-RE02 temperature remote controller.
Bosch Pro Tankless Water Heater Accessories
Water Heater Isolation Valves - 2014 Federal Safe Drinking Water Act compliant
includes pressure relief valve (not shown)
These water heater isolation valves feature:
- Complete inlet/outlet valve system that provides everything you need for a secure installation including full port testing and flushing of the system with easy to install union connections.
- Easy two step installation of your tankless water heater with unsurpassed safety, features and benefits.
- The ability to drain your hot water lines throughout the building or just at the water heater with a quick quarter turn.
- Extra features like a full port for full flow throughout the valve including a full port outlet for purging, flushing and testing the system.
- Pressure relief valve included, rated for 150 psi and 200,000 BTU's
- Protection for the life of your system
- Emergencies are handled with quick quarter turn ball valve shut-offs for total isolation of your system in seconds.
- Repair or replace your heater in minutes with easy-fit union style connections that do not disturb your piping system.
- "CleanBrass" construction complies with federal and state low-lead requirements
- These valves are rated for 150psi and 200,000 BTU's
Ultraflow™ High BTU Stainless Steel Gas Connectors
These gas connectors feature:
- Designed for applications with a significant BTU requirement
- Can supply up to 290,000 BTU (NG) or 465,000 (LP)
- Increases productivity by eliminating the need for pipe nipples, 90's and elbows
- Common applications: tankless water heaters, commercial water heaters, furnaces, manufactured homes, boilers, rooftop HVAC units, and gas meters
to flexible gas connectors -
to stainless flex connectors for water
Water Heater Scale Inhibitor System
This scale inhibitor system features:
- Highly effective in treating scale, corrosion and iron build-up for up to 6 months
- Food-grade hexametaphosphate crystals dissolve slowly in water to prevent lime, scale and rust build-up
- Forms a protective coating on all metal surfaces, safeguarding against acidity/alkalinity, hardness, chloride and other factors which effect the corrosion of water equipment and pipes
- Maintains efficiently and extends life of system
- Up to 5gpm
- Recommended for use with water heaters, ice machines, vending machines, food service equipment, air conditioning and many other types of water processing applications
- If using on a water heater, it needs to be installed on cold water line entering the water heater
- Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 9 5/8"
- Recommended time to change/replace this inhibitor cartridge is 4-6 months
- It's a good idea to purchase a replacement cartridge to have on hand when needed!
- For more information, go to our Scale Inhibitor Page
Drain Pan For Tankless Water Heaters
Fits most styles of tankless heaters with a maximum width of 17" and maximum depth of 10"
Wall Mount Tankless Water Heater Drain Pan
The first drain pan specifically designed for tankless water heaters and other wall mounted equipment.
Drain pans are required by most plumbing and mechanical codes and until now there was no pan available that met the needs of the tankless water heater and wall mounted boiler industries. This drain pan provides both leak and splash/spray protection to the structure while maintaining one of the most popular reasons for using tankless equipment - space savings. The pan mounts to the wall below the unit, or the unit may be installed partially within the pan. The pan also provides a location for the discharge of relief valves (if allowed by local code) and provides a location to install other popular safety accessories that can sense the presence of water and alarm and/or close the valves serving the tankless water heater.
This wall mount drain pan for tankless water heaters utilizes the same 1" PVC drain fittings as other drain pans, and is made of impact resistant non-metallic polymer. Click here to read the installation instructions
Order 6, 12, 24 or more of the same item for additional savings!
Order 2, 4 or more 6-Pack Drain Pans for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will show up in your shopping cart.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
return to top ↑