Swanstone Undermount Kitchen Sinks
For professional quality kitchen sinks that will stand up to almost anything, you can't do better than Swanstone. A unique, non-porous material, Swanstone is thoroughly proven to maintain its pearl-smooth beauty in the most active and abusive environments. They're stain and impact resistant with a heavy-duty engineered design that absorbs disposal vibration and isn't harmed by hot pots or boiling water. With a variety of styles and colors to choose from, you're sure to find one to suit your kitchen needs.
Under Mount Kitchen Sinks
These Swanstone kitchen sinks feature:
- Popular undermount design fits easily into many homes - great for remodels or updating your kitchen!
- Available in a variety of configurations that offer maximum versatility and function to your kitchen
- Super strong renewable surface that will not wear away even with heavy use and scrubbing - simply buff out scratches
- Heat, stain, and scratch resistant for years of beauty and strength
- Highest impact resistance so it won't dent or break, and absorbs disposal vibration without harm
- Easily accommodates a range of faucet styles (faucets sold separately)
- Swanstone is IAPMO listed, NSF Splash Zone and Food Zone approved, and Class 1A fire rating
Colors are representational ONLY and may differ depending on monitor settings
To avoid delays in processing your order, PLEASE CHOOSE A COLOR FROM THE CORRECT LIST for your new sink.
Acorn, Canyon, Glacier, and Prairie aggregate colors are made from recycled materials.
Please note: These sinks have a lead time of 7-10 business days to ship.
Undermount Sink Installation Kits
This undermount sink installation kit is very easy to install!
Features of these sink installation kits:
- Now you can quickly and easily mount stainless steel, cast iron, composite, and fireclay sinks under most countertop surfaces
- These professional under sink installation kits means no more extra work:
• No shimming
• No drilling
• No sawing
• No gluing
• And no improvising!
- Easy to install - only requires a socket wrench and screwdriver (mounting information included)
- Built to last - with stainless steel leveling bolts & bolt caps
- Durable brackets will support most sinks
- Adjustable - no need for shimming or sawing your counter
- Allows for easy removal of sink
- Installs in minutes saving you time and money
Order quantities of 2, 6 or 12 of the same installation kit for additional savings!
Pricing discounts will be shown in the shopping cart
Swanstone Sinks Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is Swanstone?"
A. Swanstone is a brand of "solid surface" - a hard, non-porous, and very strong material that is primarily comprised of a reinforced, modified acrylic filled with natural minerals. It is heat resistant, scratches can be gently sanded out, and as it is homogenous the color runs throughout and will not fade.
Q. "There are so many composite/molded sink manufacturers. What brand do you recommend as being best?"
A. Swanstone makes quality sinks. There are others that are excellent as well. Do recognize that a solid surface sink (even top quality Swanstone) is made out of acrylic or polyester resins, it is not granite or stainless steel. When searching for the right sink for you, we recommend looking for durability, cleanability and sanitation.
Q. "How do I clean a Swanstone sink?"
A. The manufacturer recommends using powdered abrasive cleaners and a nylon scratch pad/sponge to clean your Swanstone sink. Food-based stains can be removed by soaking the stain in a 50/50 bleach and water solution for 15 minutes. NOTE: Using metal scouring pads is NOT recommended by the manufacturer and could possibly void your warranty.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑