Shower Volume Control Valves
These distinctive volume controls are ideal to complete the ultimate custom shower system. From modern to contemporary, Chrome to Oil Rubbed Bronze, these volume controls are the perfect accent for any shower. Click here
to see many more shower products for building your own luxury shower system.
Single Handle 3/4" Volume Control and Shut Off
VALVE ONLY - handle / trim sold separately (see below)
This 3/4" volume control valve features:
- Individual volume control
- 3/4" piping system
- Use with volume control trim
- Click here for dimensions
Volume Control Products
Trim & Valve Sold Individually
- Single handle volume control trim
- High flow 3/4" ceramic disc
- Brass and zinc die cast construction
- Volume control valve sold separately
NOTE: The current lead time to ship is 5 to 7 business days.
Deluxe Flow Control For Showers
Help conserve water by using this great flow control in your shower
- Simply turn handle to slow water flow to a trickle while soaping up, shaving, etc.
- Durable solid brass construction
- Chrome finish
- 1/2"IPS (fits standard shower arms and shower heads)
- Great device for controlling water flow through your hand shower
- Click for larger image
Deluxe Shower Volume Control = $19.94
Related Items & Accessories
Danze® Amalfi, Antioch, Bannockburn, Cape Anne, Eastham, Logan Square, Melrose, Mid-Town, Opulence, Parma, Plymouth, Reef, Sheridan, Sirius, and South Shore are registered trademarks of Danze, Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Besides these volume controls, what else do I need to make my shower complete?"
A. It depends on how elaborate you want your shower to be. You will need a valve to operate the shower. Many valves have built-in volume controls, so purchasing a separate control for volume is not always needed. Likewise, there are many tub/shower valves that have built-in diverters, so you may not need to order the diverter separately. To see many custom shower products, click here, or to view our showers index page, click here.
Q. "Do the trims on this page fit other brands of volume diverters?"
A. The trims on this page are designed for the control valves on this page and won't fit all brands. These are not generic "Will Fit" volume control valves/trims.
return to top ↑