is your source for pressure gauges and more! Need PVC fittings
? How about copper
fittings? We've got them all, and there is never
a minimum purchase requirement at PlumbingSupply.com®
Standard Gauges - with 1/4" IPS bottom threads
Standard Back Mount Gauges
Boiler Back Mount Gauges (Tridicator)
- Specially constructed for use on hot water heater boilers
- These combination gauges give accurate indication of temperature and pressure
- Designed to withstand the conditions normally encountered on domestic heating systems.
- 1/4" MPT brass connection
- Center backmount
Vacuum Gauges - with 1/4" IPS bottom mount (not for water)
- 2-1/2" Diameter Face
- 1/4" Mips brass threads
- 1 inch increments Hg (measurement height of 1" column of mercury)
- Steel Case
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "How accurate are these gauges, are they acceptable for medical and commercial grade?"
A. These are "basic" gauges. Nothing fancy (generally used only in the plumbing trade).
return to top ↑