Outdoor Pedestal Hose Bibbs
These are durable, stylish outdoor pedestal hose bibbs. PlumbingSupply.com® is your source for these fine hose bibbs and thousands of other plumbing-related products.
Outdoor Pedestal Hose Bibbs & Jug Fillers
Shown: Model 7000-32
- The deep, rich custom colors and scratch resistant finish make these an excellent choice for resorts, playgrounds, and recreation areas
- Wherever installed, the outdoor hose bibbs are designed to comply to the roughest of conditions
- Column is fabricated from one piece steel pipe for ultimate durability
- All exposed parts are recessed in welded steel plates
- Heavy duty, vandal resistant spout and access plates make for easy maintenance
- Shown here in Sky Blue polyester powder coat finish, but optional colors and stainless steel (-SS) are also available
- 2 types of mounting are available
• 14" bury in ground with welded supports to be poured in 4" concrete slab (7100 series)
• Surface type with mounting plate welded to the pedestal (7000 series)
- Standard models are painted blue by default
- Stainless models have a chrome/stainless finish
- View color options
Some Stern Williams products may have a lead-time to ship of 3-5 weeks.
If time is critical, please contact us prior to ordering.
Please select a color from the options below. If none is selected, the default hose bibb color will be either blue or stainless steel depending on which model you purchase.
View color palettes
Note: colors viewed on the computer monitor may vary slightly from actual finish color
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is Sanifrost?"
A. Sanifrost is a patented environment friendly freeze-proof valve system that has no weep hole or pump system. Ideal for high water table or inadequate site drainage applications. Its features include sanitary that will not allow stored water to re-enter the bubbler, prevents cross contamination of water supply with ground water and minimal amount of water wasted.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑