by Zoeller Pump Co.
These low-maintenance, great-performance pumps will virtually eliminate the worry of flooding, leaving you with peace of mind and a dry basement. Let PlumbingSupply.com® be your source for Zoeller pedestal pumps.
- Superior dewatering pedestal pump designed especially for indoor applications
- Motor: metal enclosed, 115V, 1725 RPM motor
- Thermal overload protection
- Permanently lubricated - no need to add oil
- Impeller: non-clogging impeller design; constructed of engineered thermoplastic
- Thermoplastic (model 81) or cast iron construction (models 82 & 84)
- Strainer: top intake strainer is part of pump housing.
- Discharge: 1-1/4" FPT (model 81), 1-1/2" FPT (model 82 & 84)
- Column: high impact PVC (1-1/2" OD)
- Shaft: non-corrosive shaft
- Switch: reliable positive displacement switch
- Float: chemical resistant polyethylene
- Float rod: plated stainless steel rod
- Guide: nylon
- Bearings: permanently lubricated upper sleeve bearing
- Cord: 7-1/2' UL Listed 3-wire cord & plug
- Cycle: adjustable 12" cycle, factory set at 9"
- Max. "ON" is 16" Min. "OFF" is 4"
- Overall height: 31-1/4"
- Temperature rating: 130°F.
- Minimum pit size recommended: 18" x 22"
- Note: pump may not be exactly as pictured
GPM - gallons per minute
Automatic Pumps: Turn on at 16" and turn off at 4"
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What does the automatic reset thermal overload protection do?"
A. If the pump gets too hot the thermal overload protection will turn it off until the pump cools down enough to prevent damage to the motor (the pump turns back on after it has cooled down enough). This is useful if some debris clogs the pump or catches on the float switch and causes the pump to stay on longer than it should.
Q. "The product features say it has an adjustable 12" cycle, what does that mean?"
A. It means that you can adjust the point at which the pump turns on between 4" and 16".
Q. "Is this pump submersible?"
A. This pump can be partially submersed. The bottom part of the pump can be submersed but the motor on the top cannot. This unit is designed for indoor applications where the motor is mounted above the pit cover and protected from water, water spray, and high humidity. For fully submersible pumps, click here.
Q. "What does it mean by 'shut-off head' in the performance table?"
A. It means that the pump cannot pump higher (measured vertically) than the listed height (with no friction loss taken into account).
return to top ↑