Hand-Held Drain Inspection Cameras
Save valuable time - and money - with a hand held drain inspection camera. Why use a bulky cable system when all you need is to take a quick look? These hand held tools are great to have when there is a suspected clog, and are sturdy enough to stand up to every day use. Simple control operation makes it a snap to use. Make your many inspection jobs easier with the best tools for the job - inspection cameras
brought to you by PlumbingSupply.com®
Compact hand-held pipe inspection tool
by General Wire
This Gen-Eye Micro-Scope2 features:
- 7" LCD color monitor
- Allows inspection of 1 1/2" through 3" drain lines and some toilet traps
- Open reel with adjustable monitor mount
- Reel holds up to 100 ft. of Micro Push-Rod
- 100 ft. push rod color camera has 12 white LED's for superior lighting
- Sensitivity: .5 Lux
- Internal microphone and speaker for voice over
- Digital zoom 4X
- Record with one button touch
- Picture can be rotated for optimum viewing capability
- USB recording drive – can handle up to 64GB flash drive
- On-screen date and time
- On-screen flash drive capacity indicator
- On-screen battery charge indicator
- Color camera with 6 LED's attached to 3 ft. probe rod
- Includes 3 pc. adapter kit, AC and DC power cords,and GB flash drive
- Three probe attachments included: 45° mirror, magnet, and hook
- Internal rechargeable battery - can last up to 4 hours
- Complete systems include convenient carrying case
- View operating instructions for the Gen-Eye Micro-Scope2
A drain inspection camera is probably one of the most useful tools to have in your truck as it lets you see exactly what's going on in that drain and virtually eliminates guesswork. The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope™ hand-held inspection tool is not only compact but has many great features you would normally find on larger more expensive drain inspection equipment. The command module has an easy to see 7" color LCD screen to view clear pictures. A one-touch record button allows you to record video's or photo's on the 8 GB flash drive for playback on the command module monitor screen or onto a TV or computer with the use of the USB port. The color camera attached to the 3 ft. probe rod lets you inspect hard to reach places. Three probe attachments are also included to improve your internal pipe viewing angle or to retrieve objects found while probing.
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the monitor screen display resolution of the Gen-Eye Micro-Scope drain inspection cameras?"
A. The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope have a monitor display resolution of 320x240, which is fairly standard for these types of cameras. As of this writing, this display resolution is also often used in mobile phones, PDAs, and some handheld game consoles.
Q. "The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope comes with three probe attachments. How do they attach to the probe?"
A. To use the attacments you simply unscrew the chrome tip from the end of the probe rod and thread the desired attachment on to the end of the probe rod. Make sure to tighten securely before use.
return to top ↑