Swash® Bidet Style Toilet Seats
Would you like to have a bidet, but don't have the space to install another fixture in your bathroom? Now you can get the cleansing wash of a bidet right from your toilet seat. These Swash® bidet seats by Brondell are the perfect option for families with young children, elders wishing to remain in their homes without assistance longer, physically or cognitively impaired persons who may have difficulty performing personal hygiene tasks, or anybody who just wants a clean, fresh feeling all day.
Brondell Swash® Luxury Bidet Toilet Seats
What are the benefits of a Swash® bidet-style toilet seat?
These Swash® deluxe bidet seats feature:
- Soothing warm water wash provides additional cleansing after toilet use - ideal for children, seniors, those with physical challenges, and anyone who wants to feel shower-fresh and comfortable all day long
- Helps to eliminate embarrassing odors related to bladder or bowel incontinence and heavy menstruation, and provide symptom relief from medical conditions* like hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and Crohn's disease
- Helps promote independence and maintain the dignity of those who may have difficulty maintaining good personal hygiene due to physical or cognitive disabilities
- Dramatically reduces the amount of toilet paper used by an average of 75% to promote both personal comfort and environmental sustainability - uses less water than the production of toilet paper
- Easily installs directly onto your existing toilet so you don't have to remodel your bathroom or add extra fixtures
- Uses 1200 watts maximum, includes a 3-1/2 ft. power cord and has an automatic power saving feature when not in use
- 120 volt 60 hz
- Frontal & Rear Cleansing - Dual wand system offers a frontal cleanse specifically designed to help ladies refresh and a rear cleanse that can be used by both men and women
- Easy to Use - Wireless remote control and intelligent body sensor allows you to adjust settings and operate the unit discreetly and efficiently at the push of a button
- Warm Water Washing - Eco-friendly ceramic heater instantly warms the filtered water to between 89°F and 99.5°F for a comfortable, relaxing spray - three adjustable levels to personalize your experience
- Heated, Slow Closing Seat - Ergonomic seat is heated for comfort with three user-controlled temperature settings as well as an "Eco Mode" that turns the heated seat function on low until the sensor is triggered by a user, lid gently closes to help avoid smashed fingers or loud bangs during nighttime use - quick release
- Easy to Clean - Constructed from durable, germ-resistant plastic that simply wipes down with a gentle cleanser and water, and is easy to remove for more thorough cleaning - wands are self-cleaning and require minimal maintenance
- Advanced and Luxury Swash® 1200 and 1400 Version Additional Features:
- Cool blue illuminating nightlight
- Stainless steel dual wash nozzles
- Endless water heating system
- Programmable user friendly settings
- Nozzle sterilization helps keep the unit cleaner with less maintenance
- Chrome 90-degree bidet hose connection (Swash® 900 features straight white bidet hose connection)
- Luxury Swash®1400 Version Additional Features:
- Adjustable warm air dryer for a complete "hands-free" experience
- Oscillating massage cleanse to help relieve discomfort and enhance hygiene
- Built-in deodorizer to help remove odors from the air
- Nozzle sterilization on demand
All Swash bidet seats adapt to most toilets - mount on toilet seat mounting holes between 5-1/2" and 8-5/16" center to center
Please note: For sanitary/hygienic reasons, toilet/bidet seats may not be returned.
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the weight limit for these bidet-style toilet seats?"
A. Swash® bidet seats can support up to 330 pounds when sitting on the actual seat portion. When sitting on the lid, the weight capacity is 270 pounds.
Q. "How easy are these Swash® bidets to install? Can I install it myself?"
A. Standard installation is a fairly straightforward process that many experienced DIY'ers can do themselves. You'll shut off the toilet water valve, remove your existing toilet seat, install the mounting bracket (included) and attach the seat to the bracket. Then you'll simply hook up the plumbing connections again using an included T-valve to direct some of the water to the bidet seat. Be aware, however, that you will need a grounded outlet to plug the bidet in - preferably one that can be accessed without the use of an extension cord. If you do not have a close enough electrical outlet, or do not feel comfortable installing the bidet yourself, we recommend you contact a licensed plumber, electrician or contractor for assistance.
Q. "How do I know if these seats will fit my toilet?"
A. These seats fit a variety of common residential toilets, including many one-piece models. If you know the model name of your toilet, you can check this list. If you don't see your model listed there, or don't know the model of your toilet, you can measure your toilet bowl to ensure proper fit prior to ordering.
Compare your toilet bowl measurements with these measurements
to make sure you are
ordering the correct size (round or elongated) and that the seat will fit your toilet bowl
*Please note that any health-related statements made here are of a general and non-professional nature. The information is provided to help guide you in a purchasing decision, not a health issue. The products we offer are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. If you intend to use this product for symptom relief (or otherwise) with relation to a medical condition, including pregnancy, please consult with a medical professional prior to ordering.
return to top ↑