Vintage Drinking Fountains
These pedestal drinking fountains are the perfect choice for your school, campground, resort, or any other application where Drinking water safe
reliability, durability, vandal-free maintenance and aesthetic style are a must.
Historical-Style Drinking Fountain - Model 2002 & 2008
This vintage drinking fountain features:
- Unique historical-style design ideal for town squares, downtown areas, parks, playgrounds, municipal buildings and other historical sites
- Durable one piece weld construction of ANSI 380 aluminum alloy with your choice of several beautiful powder-coat colors (black and emerald are manufacturer recommended to maintain the historical look)
- Hi-lo design features one bowl on main pedestal and one bowl on ADA height-compliant arm - also available with ground level pet fountain
- 18 gauge electro-polished stainless steel bowl overlaps pedestal by 9/16" to help prevent build-up of residue in visual drinking area
- Heavy duty, tamper-resistant bubbler head designed to deliver a constant stream of clean water
- Push button requires less than 5lbs to operate - ideal for children, elderly, or disabled persons
- Maintenance-free reinforced nylobraid (NOT plastic) tubing is NSF-61 certified and supplied with a 1/2" MIP threaded inlet with stainless steel strainer
- Easy to service - working parts accessible through bowl of the fountain, and supply and waste connections stop above grade behind the access door
- Simple winterization if needed
- Surface mount installation, designed to be anchored to a concrete pad with anchor bolts through a mounting plate located at the base of the fountain - Includes stainless steel surface carrier
- View vintage-style fountain dimensions
Due to weight and to ensure safe delivery, these fountains ship by truck and have a $175 additional shipping fee per freight item.
Please select your type of address: Commercial -or- Residential
PLEASE NOTE: Default color is BLACK for all models. If you want a different color, please select from the options below.
Color examples and photos are representational only and may differ depending on monitor settings.
Replacement bubbler cartridge is NOT made in the USA
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Why do I need a surface carrier for surface mount installations?"
A. Surface carriers provide greater stability and better anchoring when mounting drinking fountains to the surface. Surface carriers are highly recommended by the manufacturer for all surface mount installations. We include a surface carrier for all surface mount installations.
Q. "How much is shipping for heavy items such as these vintage style drinking fountains?"
A. Shipping is based upon the product subtotal, not the actual cost to ship the product. Click here for more information on our shipping policy.
Q. "I'm hearing a lot about lead-free these days. What does that have to do with plumbing products and how does the new lead-free legislation affect me?"
A. Basically, the laws implemented Jan. 1st, 2014 require plumbing products that come in contact with drinking water to be "essentially lead free" (less than 0.25% weighted average). For further information about how the law determines what is "lead free", rules regarding which plumbing products must be "lead free", and who these laws will affect, please click here.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑