Vintage Tub & Shower Sets
Looking to complete your Victorian home renovation? Love the flair of Art Deco? Or maybe you need a traditional fixture to complement your existing décor? When you want an authentic look for your vintage tub or shower set, you've come to the right place.
These luxury tub and shower sets feature:
- Available in a variety of styles and configurations to suit almost any installation
- Made of sturdy brass with durable chrome or supercoat polished brass finishes
- Shower heads are rated for 2.0 gpm so you can save water without sacrificing your vintage style
- Complete tub and shower sets come with 1/2" IPS hot/cold and diverter valves (9" centers - nipples included), tub only and shower only sets come with 1/2" IPS hot/cold valves (8" centers) - view installation example
- Shower arms feature 5-1/2" length with standard 1/2" IPS connection and 2-1/2" diameter escutcheon
- Tub spouts are 5-3/4" long with 3/4" IPS connections (requires min. 1-1/2" threads out of wall for installation)
Please note: Due to state mandated low-flow regulations, these vintage-style shower sets cannot be shipped to customers in Colorado.
Vintage St. Lawrence Series
The Old World elegance of the St. Lawrence series is ideal for Victorian homes
3" diameter shower head, 2-3/4" diameter x 2" height handle escutcheons, 3-1/4" cross handles
|St. Lawrence Shower Only Set with Metal Cross Handles
Includes shower head, shower arm with escutcheon, hot/cold valves, and hot/cold handles
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I previously bought one of these lovely shower systems, but now I need a replacement handle. Do you sell just the handles?"
A. Yes! We sell replacement lever handles and cross handles, as well as repair parts and new pressure balancing valves to accompany your new shower installation.
Q. "What is a 'supercoat' finish?"
A. Supercoat refers to a 2-part epoxy finish that is applied electrostatically and then baked onto the brass. Unlike former days when polished brass required extensive maintenance to avoid tarnishing or dulling of the finish, supercoat brass items need fairly little maintenance to retain their beautiful shine. Simply wipe your supercoat polished brass fixtures gently with a soft cloth after each use. Avoid the use of plumber's putty, detergents, or abrasive cleaners as these may cause deterioration of the coating.
return to top ↑