Restaurant Prep Tables
with Built-In Sinks
PlumbingSupply.com® is proud to be your supplier for high quality restaurant tables! These prep tables feature integrated sinks with your choice of left- or right-hand locations, and a durable all stainless steel construction that will stand up to the rigors of hard daily use in your commercial kitchen. Enhance efficiency in your kitchen and make life just a little bit easier for you and your staff with a prep table that keeps everything you need close by.
Thinking about installing an outdoor sink
? These prep tables are an easy all-in-one solution for gardening and barbecuing!
Stainless Steel Restaurant Prep Tables
Shown: Left Hand Sink
- A convenient all-in-one design that saves you time and enhances efficiency by placing everything you need within easy reach
- Built-in sink makes for quick, easy clean-up and helps you maintain good hygiene and sanitation
- Quality stainless steel construction for unsurpassed strength and durability
- 4" rear upturn helps prevent tools, food, or spills from falling behind the unit and getting lost, making a difficult-to-clean mess, or causing slips and falls
- Dual faucet holes - ideal for 4" centerset faucets or a single hole professional faucet and soap dispenser
- Sturdy bottom shelf holds bins, supplies, or anything else you need without having to run all over
- Comfort-focused rolled edge construction helps to avoid injury from sharp edges
- Top reinforced with welded-on hat channel for extra strength and to help prevent buckling or denting
- Sound-deadening coating between tabletop and channels to help reduce noise during use
- Adjustable ABS bullet feet help the workspace stay level on uneven surfaces
- 72" models come with six feet for added stability
- Shipment packaged to prevent damage. Some assembly required
- View detailed prep table with sink combination dimensions
Due to size/weight and to ensure safe delivery, certain items ship by truck and have an additional shipping fee per freight item.
Related Items & Accessories
"You have a great site...I found the parts quickly and had them in shipment almost immediately. Prices were very competitive with other sites. My kitchen has returned to normal. Thanks for your help."
- Paul Murphy, Ljamsville, Maryland 21754-8934
"I must tell you, again, how much I appreciated the attention your staff showed to us during this whole process. It was apparent to me that they truly wanted to make our purchase as quick and easy as possible. My only regret is that more companies do not follow your lead. We will certainly recommend you to every contractor here in our area, and hope that your business continues to grow."
- Amanda W., Las Cruces, New Mexico 88005-4354
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us, and we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
return to top ↑