What could be better than a refreshing, relaxing rinse off after a long afternoon swim or an intense outdoor workout? Indulge yourself and your family with one of these designer outdoor showers. Whether you simply enjoy bathing out-of-doors or want a convenient way to keep adults, children, and pets from tracking dirt, sand, or chlorinated/salty water into your clean house to ruin floors and furniture, these sturdy 304 type stainless steel pool showers are a perfect solution. With a variety of styles to choose from, you're sure to find one that meets your needs while matching your home or garden's outdoor décor.
Freestanding Outdoor Pool Showers
Freestanding European Shower
Enjoy a refreshing rinse after a swimming or exercise session with this trendy modern outdoor shower. Its sleek lines and unique angular design add a touch of European style to the outdoor areas of your home. Just imagine the cool water running down your back to invigorate and rejuvenate you, letting you get on with your day without the hassle of dragging sand, dirt, or sweat into the house.
This outdoor shower features:
- Sleek, stylish European design complements modern homes and offers an unobtrusive presence in your garden or on your pool deck - Teak shower mats sold separately
- Durable 304 gauge stainless steel construction will last you for years without corroding or rusting
- Angular 6" shower head provides a full spray for even coverage, while the 83" height can comfortably accommodate even the tallest users
- Sturdy base comes complete with anchor bolts for easy, secure mounting (base diameter: 6", base height: 2")
- Easy-to-operate manual turn knob handle
- Connects to single 1/2" FIP threaded cold/mixed water line with included 12" flexible hose
Freestanding Cold Water European-Style Outdoor Shower = $1,895.75
Please note: These Freestanding European Outdoor Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Wall Mounted Single Inlet Pool Showers
Wall Mount Shower with Hand Spray
What's more convenient than a wall mounted outdoor shower? A wall mounted outdoor shower with a handshower! Made from strong, long-lasting stainless steel with contemporary styling, this deluxe shower head and hand spray perfectly complements modern homes and gardens. Give your outdoor activities an extra boost of comfort and luxury, and enjoy a restorative outdoor shower whenever you like.
This outdoor wall mounted shower features:
- Modern, minimalist design offers you a fashionable, yet unobtrusive outdoor shower - no big, brightly colored poles!
- Versatile installation mounts with included hardware let you place your new outdoor shower on any wall, fence, post, or other surface strong enough to support it
- Extra large 8" disc-style shower head gives you a full spray, while wand handshower with 60" flexible hose helps you reach those hard-to-reach places and is ideal for showering or rinsing children or pets
- Connects to single 1/2" MIP cold/mixed water line for an invigorating pre-pool rinse
- Super strong stainless steel will last a lifetime with proper maintenance and care
Wall Mount Single Supply Outdoor Shower with Hand Spray = $1,541.13
Please note: These Wall Mount Single Inlet Outdoor Pool Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Single Inlet Wall Mounted Exposed Showers
Get in on outdoor showering with one of these unique alfresco showers. Their wall mounted design lets you place them almost anywhere - and makes them an ideal solution for keeping muddy, sweaty, salt/chlorine-watery, or otherwise dirty adults, children, and pets out of your clean house! With several different styles to choose from, you're sure to find one that suits your home and extremely durable stainless steel construction means you and your family can enjoy these showers for years to come.
These wall mounted outdoor showers feature:
- Range of different styles to choose from - all made of the same durable, long-lasting stainless steel - so you don't have to sacrifice quality for style
- Adjustable mounting design means you can put your wall hung outdoor shower anywhere sturdy enough to hold it - even trees!
- Connects to single 1/2" MIP cold or mixed water supply line with a 40-42" supply line height
- Includes ceramic valve cartridge for smooth, easy handle turning and no leaks
- Vintage and Contemporary styles come with large 8" shower heads - 3" standard shower head on Classic style
Please note: These Wall Mount Outdoor Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Looking for outdoor hot & cold faucets? We've got the perfect solution for mild climates
- and for those who live in areas with harsher winters, check out our freezeless version
Wall Mount Concealed Valve Pool Showers
Single Supply Concealed Wall Mount Outdoor Shower
You may not always have the space or desire for an outdoor shower with a riser. That's where this simple concealed shower comes in - perfect for smaller spaces, you can still indulge in all the luxury of alfresco showering without sacrificing space or style. Made of highly durable stainless steel and including a single cold or mixed water supply line, it will last you for years to come.
This wall mount concealed valve fresh-air shower features:
- Classic, unobtrusive design is ideal for smaller spaces
- Large 4" round shower head for a wide spray
- 8" shower arm with standard 1/2" connection offers you extra elbow room
- Concealed single water supply valve with smooth modern cross handle and 1/2" NPT connections
Concealed Wall Mount Cold Water Outdoor Shower = $857.54
Please note: These Wall Mount Outdoor Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Wall Mounted Pet Showers
Your pets are family too - but sometimes it can feel like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place when it comes to bathing. Very few of us really want to bring a muddy dog into the house for a good scrubbing, but neither do we want to subject poor Fido to a freezing cold shower from the garden hose! While these wall mounted hand showers are the perfect solution to pet bathing, they're also useful and convenient for a wide range of other applications. Keep children from tracking dirt into the house after a messy play session, rinse off toys and garden tools, or even water your delicate patio plants without subjecting them to cold water shock. With such versatility, we're sure you'll find a myriad of ways to use them!
These outdoor hand showers feature:
- Elegant, simple, unobtrusive design offers you the convenience of an outdoor hand shower without it getting in your way or being an eyesore
- Easily bathe pets with warm water, give kids a quick rinse-off after swimming or playing, or keep toys and garden tools clean and in better condition
- Includes highly durable stainless steel shower head, your choice of dual line (hot and cold with built-in mixing valve) or single line (cold or pre-mixed by external valve), and mounting brackets, with flexible stainless steel 60" shower hose
- Versatile mounting design lets you mount the shower almost anywhere, including walls, fences, posts, or trees
- View detailed pet shower dimensions
Please note: These Outdoor Pet & Person Hand Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Who says you have to wear shoes? Let yourself be transported back to childhood with the feel of soft grass between your toes or luxuriate in an at-home mud foot bath worry-free. Whether you just like the feel of earth beneath your bare feet or love a quick toe-dip in the pool, these convenient foot showers offer you the perfect excuse to leave your shoes behind.
These outdoor foot showers feature:
- Convenient way to help keep your house clean - rinse your own, your kids', your pets, or anyone else's feet and/or shoes off before they come in
- Your choice of trendy vintage style cross handle or sleek modern style cross handle
- Sturdy stainless steel construction for a lifetime of use with proper maintenance
- Swivel ball joint lets you easily direct the 3" spray head
Please note: These Outdoor Foot Showers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Outdoor Shower Heads & Hand Sprays
Shower Arm & Head Combinations
All of our outdoor shower heads have standard 1/2" IPS connections
Please note: These Outdoor Shower Arm & Head Combinations currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Please note: These Outdoor Handshowers currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Miscellaneous Outdoor Shower Parts
With the same durable stainless steel construction as the complete outdoor pool shower systems featured above, these shower valves and parts are sure to satisfy. Whether you'd like to customize your own system with some of the delightful shower heads or handsprays, or need a replacement valve, we've got you covered at PlumbingSupply.com®
Please note: These Outdoor Shower Valves currently have a 2-3 week lead time to ship.
Braided Stainless Supplies for Outdoor Showers
S.J. x S.J.
1/2" Female IPS non-tapered both ends
Braided Stainless Steel Flexible Supply Line =
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "Can I use these outdoor showers indoors?"
A. Yes. These showers have been installed in a variety of indoor settings, and are perfect for fitness centers, public pool shower stalls, scuba diving schools, employee or student locker rooms, and YMCAs.
Q. "I live near the ocean. Are these outdoor showers appropriate for use in coastal areas or on the beach?"
A. Yes, in fact the manufacturer recommends them specifically for use in coastal areas as the stainless steel construction will stand up to saltwater conditions much better than brass alternatives.
Q. "Do I need to winterize my stainless steel outdoor shower?"
A. It is recommended by the manufacturer that if you live in an area where temperatures consistently reach below 32°F you winterize your outdoor shower. While the stainless steel tubing of the showers are resistant to freeze damage, it is recommended that you remove the shower head, valves and hose bibb during the winter or whenever the unit will not be used for long periods of time. To keep the stainless steel finish looking its best and prevent debris from entering the fixtures, cover the unit during inclement weather or long periods of disuse.
Q. "What is the difference between the cold water and hot & cold water showers?"
A. Those showers that say "cold water" or "single supply line" feature only a single valve - meaning that you must either use cold water or install a separate mixing valve to mix your hot and cold water prior to distribution to the shower. Hot & cold water showers come with two valves, one for hot and one for cold. These units work much like any other dual handle faucet, where you adjust both the cold and hot water until the desired temperature is reached. Some hot & cold models may feature a single handle with a built-in mixing valve. You operate these showers similarly to a kitchen faucet by lifting the handle to control the water volume, then turning it left or right to achieve the desired temperature. Please be aware that some states require a pressure balance valve be used with hot & cold showers. Please check with your local authorities about these requirements prior to installation.
Q. "Can I hook these outdoor showers up to my garden hose?"
A. In some instances with the correct adapters, yes you can - however it is not recommended by the manufacturer primarily because of the risk of scalding. Where outdoor temperatures reach 90°F or higher (most of the United States in summertime), solar gain can raise water temperatures in garden hoses to more than 110°F - which can result in minor burns to delicate skin tissue. We suggest that you install your outdoor shower with a dedicated line that is unexposed to the elements whenever possible. If this isn't possible, try to use a light colored hose line to help reduce solar gain and keep the water temperature in the hose closer to the ambient temperature outside and keep the hose in a shaded area as much as possible. The manufacturer also recommends running the shower for at least 30 seconds before contact with your skin in order to ensure any unsafe heated water within the body of the shower itself has been expelled.