Teak Bath & Shower Accessories
Great for the bath, shower, steam room, and even outdoors!
For a unique and attractive accent in your home, try durable, gorgeous teak. A hard wood with environmentally friendly properties, teak is resistant to mold, mildew, and germs, plus these products are made from sustainable sources so you can feel good about choosing one - or several - to enhance your home and help keep your family healthy. Additionally, teak can have a life expectancy of up to and even above 100 years due to it's natural resistance to weathering, rot, and insects, and it will not split or warp like other types of wood - meaning that with proper care these items will last you a lifetime. Be kind to your family and the environment while adding a warm and homey feeling with teak accessories for your home or your RV/boat home away from home, happily brought to you by PlumbingSupply.com®!
click any image below to jump directly to that product
ARB Teak Wall Shelf With Hooks
This lovely wall shelf features:
- Flawless construction has no visible hardware and requires no assembly
- Rounded corners not only adds to its beauty but also helps prevent snagging
- Grade A, fully grown, plantation-grown teak construction embedded with natural teak oil - so you don't need to apply additional oil or conditioning
- Comes with 4 hooks for hanging towels, robes, coats, hats, keys or umbrellas
- The shelf is ideal for holding mail when you walk in, shampoo or other toiletries, your phone while you're in the shower, etc.
- Hanging it in the entryway of your home will allow guests to admire and utilize it
Wall shelf dimensions:
- 17-3/4" width
- 9" height
- 9" depth
Teak Wall Shelf With Hooks $317.56
Teakworks Portable Single Step Stool
This lovely step stool features:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Solid plantation-grown or Burmese teak construction is a beautiful alternative to plain plastic steps or standard hot tub steps
- Coordinates beautifully with other teak accessories
- Designed for getting in and out of your hot tub, but the compact design is ideal for use as a step stool around a small apartment, cabin, RV, or boat as well
- Easily portable and stores away when not needed
- Designed to hold up to 250 lbs
- Held together by the finest marine grade stainless steel screws available - built to withstand the rigors of outdoor daily use
Single step dimensions:
- 17-7/8" width
- 7-1/4" height
- 8-3/8" depth
Teak Portable Single Step
Teak Cleaning & Conditioning Kit
Teak can withstand different weather patterns and climates making it a wonderful material for floor mats and a variety of bathroom accessories. However, like anything used on a regular basis, a little upkeep may be needed every once in a while. We proudly offer the products to help you maintain your teak and keep it looking its best. We offer a deep cleaning kit designed to clean without harming the wood or your hands - it even includes a bit of teak conditioning oil as a finishing step. To maintain the rich tones of the woods, it is recommended that you apply teak oil to heavily used items, or items exposed to water or steam every 6 months, so we offer oil for just this purpose.
This teak cleaning kit features:
- Helps you easily maintain your teak items with less fuss
- Can restore an original finish to your teak items with ease
- No trips all over town looking for different items - everything you need is in one kit
- Won't harm the teak wood or your hands like other cleaners
- Conditioning oil & cleaning solution refills available separately
Complete kit includes:
- 8 oz. teak cleaning solution
- 8 oz. teak conditioning oil
- Nitrile gloves
- Teak cleaning brush
- Stainless steel scrubber
- Teak oiling brush
- Washable cloth
Complete Teak Deep Cleaning Kit $57.68
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "How do I clean my new teak product?"
A. Cleaning teak is a fairly simple task. For lightly soiled teak use a mild solution of soap and water (for heavily soiled teak you will need to use a mild solution of bleach and water) and apply to the surface of the product and wipe or scrub off and rinse. This simple process will remove the surface dirt and residue restoring the teak to its natural beauty.
Q. "How do I maintain my teak product?"
A. Most teak products require almost no maintenance. Due to teak's natural resistant properties they resist mold or mildew and will maintain the wood's beauty whether finished or unfinished. Maintaining finished teak is similar to polishing your wood furniture. Every few months, simply apply teak oil (available in any hardware store) to the surface of your product with a cloth. This process takes only a few minutes and will renew the finish on your teak product. If you prefer you can choose to let the teak age naturally. In time the teak oil will dissipate and the teak's natural oil content will continue to ward off mold and mildew. If not maintained with use of teak oil, the color of the teak will change as it ages to a silvery-gray color.
Q. "What is the difference between the Burmese Teak and Plantation Teak?"
A. The manufacturer states that the Burmese teak they use is "made of pure heartwood from mature Teak trees grown in the Indonesia/South East Asia region. Heartwood Teak provides an elegant piece with unique grain patterns and a beautiful rich color giving any area an immediate WOW factor. The high silica content in teak makes it an ideal wood to use when a slip resistant surface is needed and the natural oil makes the wood resistant to mold and mildew." The plantation teak is FSC certified and "comes from trees harvested from an actual plantation of younger Teak trees. Since we only use the heartwood of the tree, it has all the same qualities of old growth Burmese Teak but it is a little lighter in color." In both cases, the manufacturer states that the teak is harvested from reclaimed, sustainable forests, working with reputable, certified growers dedicated to maintaining the world's rainforests.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑