ADA Compliant Classroom Sinks
All the sinks listed on this page are ADA compliant and manufactured in the USA using 100% American stainless steel, by Just Manufacturing. These sinks are available individually (less faucet, bubbler and drain), or as a complete set.
These high quality classroom sinks all feature:
- ADA Compliance (when properly installed)
- Polished with a hand-blended finish and highlighted bowl rim
- Fully coated underside insulates for sound and reduces condensation
- Straight sided compartment with 1-3/4" radius corners for greater capacity
- Centered drain hole opening
- 6-1/2" Depth
- Included self-rimming top mount Grip-Rim® Plus with stainless steel mounting channels and sink clips for standard counter thickness (clips for extra thick counters sold separately)
- Conforms to ASME/ANSI A112.19.3M
- Compliance with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Does your school's water supply have lead? Do you even know? Learn more about lead in school drinking water
and what your options are for keeping your students safe
Extra Wide Single Bowl Drop-In Classroom Sinks
Faucet hole located on left ledge, and bubbler hole located on right ledge
Single Bowl Commercial Class Room Sinks
Faucet holes located on back ledge, bubbler hole on right front ledge
18 Gauge American Stainless Steel
Drain Location Options below
Drain Location Option
Please choose the placement of your drain (at no additional charge).
If you do not choose an option, CENTER will be the default drain location.
NOTE: If ordering more than one sink with a different drain location, please specify the drain location for each sink in the "Comments" section of the shopping cart.
ADA Compliant Classroom Sink - Complete Units
18 gauge stainless steel sink for strength and durability!
Faucet Ledge Left, Bubbler Ledge Right
- Includes vandal resistant faucet - chrome plated die cast lever handle, with vandal resistant flow restricting aerator
- Vandal resistant bubbler has self closing push button, adjustable flow regulator and a vandal resistant pin which helps prevent turning of fixture
- Includes vandal resistant stainless steel flat grid drain - with 1-1/2" (O. D.) stainless steel tail-piece (4" long)
- Smooth, fully coated underside insulates for sound and reduces condensation
- 1-3/4" radius corners provide greater capacity
- Self-rimming top mount Grip-Rim® Plus
- Available with Integra-Flow built-in overflow system (shown)
- Interior surfaces have a polished finish
- Click here to view diagram
ADA Compliant Sink & Drinking Fountain
Unit comes with a separate sink and drinking fountain receptor. The counter, bubbler, faucet, and drain are NOT included - they are sold separately below.
Please note: These sinks have a 3-4 week lead time to ship
Related Items & Accessories
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What is the Grip-Rim® Plus feature?"
A.The Grip-Rim® Plus feature lets you install a Just sink from the top. You don't have to crawl under the cabinet. With Grip-Rim® Plus all you do is: (1) Nail the self leveling clips in place in the counter top cutout (from the top). (2) Position the sink over the clips and snap in (from the top). That's all there is to it. And with Grip-Rim®Plus it's impossible for water to seep between the sink and the rim. Not only don't you have to get on your back, consider these benefits... the clip does the work for you! The Grip-Rim® Plus clip is a spring tension clip that actually pulls the sink down to the counter top for the installer. No struggling underneath or straining to push down from the top. And Grip-Rim® Plus is space efficient, no more fighting along the back ledge on a tight, 19" front to back measurement or dealing with reinforced front edge countertops, allowing you the largest sink in the smallest space. Stubborn corners no longer need special attention because the Grip-Rim® Plus clip does your pull downs for you... and dimpling the sink won't be a problem either. So save time and effort and install Grip-Rim®Plus sinks! Easy to remove once installed via pop out feature.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑