Heated Toilet Seats
Personalize your bathroom with a seat you can literally warm up to. We are pleased to offer these delightful heated toilet seats in both elongated and round front versions. These solid plastic seats will fit almost any brand toilet with 5-1/2" center to center toilet seat bolt patterns.
Radiance™ Heated Toilet Seat by Bemis
There's nothing quite like the feeling of a warm toilet seat on a cold winter morning. Molded for comfort, this seat features three warming temperature settings and four large super grip bumpers to help keep the seat from sliding on a smooth porcelain rim.
- 3 temperature settings for just the right amount of comfort
- Built-in night light emits slight red glow to minimize disruption of sleep patterns
- Closed front with lid
- Whisper close® feature prevents the lid from slamming and pinching fingers
- Slowly and quietly closes completely in approximately 15 seconds
- Hinges adjust 1/2" front to 1/2" back from center, full 1" adjustment difference
- STA-TITE®Seat Fastening System™ - the bottom portion of the nut can be snapped off once the seat has been tightened to the correct torque, ensuring the nut is securely attached and the seat will stay in place
- Four, color coordinated, super grip rubberized bumpers for stability
- Seat plugs into 110 volt GFCI wall outlet
- View elongated heated seat dimensions
Brondell LumaWarm® Heated, Night Light Toilet Seat
These LumaWarm® deluxe heated and lighted seats feature:
- No more freezing cold toilet seats!
- Eliminate glaring overhead lights during night time trips to the bathroom
- Push button, one-touch control panel
- 4 heat temperature settings: Low 97° F., Medium 100° F., High 104° F., and Off
- Soft blue, energy efficient, long lasting LED illuminating nightlight
- Ergonomic, contoured, gentle closing seat and lid
- Plug into standard GFCI 120 volt electrical wall outlet
- Dimensions: Round 18-1/2"(L); 14-5/16"(W); 2-13/16"(D) - Elongated: 20"(L); 14-5/16"(W); 2-13/16"(D)
- Find help determining if you need a Round or Elongated LumaWarm toilet seat here
- 4' power cord length
Adaptable to most toilets - mounts on toilets with seat mounting holes 5-1/2" or 6-1/4" (European) center to center
Please note: For sanitary/hygienic reasons, toilet seats may not be returned.
Related Items & Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "What products should I use to clean my new solid plastic toilet seat?"
A. The manufacturer recommends a light solution of mild soap and water. Products like pine oils, essential oils, chlorine, acid, scouring powders, detergents, disinfectants, bleach, or products in aerosol cans should never be used as they can damage the finish and color of the seat. Also never use scouring pads as they can scratch the seat. It is our suggestion to always follow the manufacturers suggested cleaning methods to maintain the seats.
Q. "Are the LumaWarm heated, night light toilet seats made in the U.S.A.?"
A. The LumaWarm toilet seats by Brondell are manufactured in Korea.
Please note: While we strive to ensure every product we label as "Made in the USA" really is 100% made in the USA, it is also important to understand that sometimes manufacturers make changes to their products, or for various reasons may receive components or materials that they would normally purchase domestically from an overseas supplier - and they don't necessarily let distributors (like us!) know that they've changed something about the product or where it is manufactured.
If you receive a product that PlumbingSupply.com® says is "Made in the USA" and the product states it was manufactured elsewhere, please contact us. We will happily replace or refund your purchase to your satisfaction.
return to top ↑