Cable-Operated Tub Drain Assemblies
Update the look of your tub with a designer cable operated tub drain!
At PlumbingSupply.com®, we understand wanting your bathroom to be beautiful and the frustration that can come with trying to find the right bathtub waste and overflow in the right finish. As they say, it's the small things that make a big difference, and so we're pleased to offer these cable drains in a variety of designer finishes to help you coordinate your bathroom perfectly - right down to the details of your bathtub trim. Sturdy construction and a variety of sizes make these unique drains the ideal solution for anyone wanting quality and style combined.
Innovator® Cable Bath Waste Assembly
- Easily installs in minutes so you can enjoy your bath time without the added headaches
- Stylish transitional design complements both contemporary and traditional bathroom décor
- Available in a wide range of designer finishes to help match your color scheme
- Standard flexible stopper helps prevent toe stubbing or breakage of stopper stem
- Repairs can be easily made from inside of the tub by simply removing three screws and replacing old cable
- Positive mechanical stop helps prevent the pressure of deep water from closing it while draining
- Non-corrugated, flexible PVC tubing
- Thread Size: 1-1/2" - 11-1/2" NPSM (coarse thread)
- 11.5 threads per inch
Designer Cable Drains Related Items
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. "I notice that you offer polished brass, antique brass, and other designer finishes. Are they as durable as chrome?"
A. No, items with chrome finish are typically less likely to tarnish than designer finishes. However, many manufacturers also include care and cleaning guides with their products so you can continue to enjoy your designer finishes for years with proper care.
Q. "Can I use PVC cement on ABS fittings?"
A. In a word, no. PVC cement is designed for PVC only, and so will not work properly with ABS fittings. Always use cements and glues specifically designed for the material you are using (you can typically find this information listed on the container). Looking for ABS glue/cement? Click here.
"I don't normally write emails such as this but wanted to convey my sincere thanks for the outstanding service I received regarding (my) order. Even though the order was small the sales person took the time to research the 'hard to find' part and was extremely helpful and personable. I was also very impressed with how fast the order was received. I could not have had a more positive experience. Thank you for your exceptional help."
- Steve Hibbs, Eads, Tennessee 38028-9707
"Great website! I've been looking for a few oddball pieces all over the place. Glad I was able to find them all on your site. I was happy to find your website, as I've been digging around for several weeks sourcing odd little plumbing parts for a small project I'm working on. Nothing terribly exotic, but I always seemed to end up needing the things my local suppliers didn't have. Your website was easy to navigate, and your customer support was very helpful, even as I changed my order a couple times after initially placing it. You're bookmarked now, and I hope to do business with you again in the future. Always nice to work with vendors who "get it"."
- Dave Amason, Los Angeles, California 90065-4125
Please note that every customer testimonial shown on our pages has given us written permission to quote them. Our customer's privacy is very important to us, and we will never give, share or sell contact information or e-mail addresses to anyone!
return to top ↑